GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wrong I admitted I meant rings when I wrongly said spacers and you know that.
And I posted that.

Come on, I said " didn't you add spacers and extended lugs to fit your wheels over the PP brakes" and you said "yes, but they're plastic".

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That’s the very definition of being wrong! Uttering an inaccurate comment = you’re wrong. Rather it was on purpose or not. How do you not know this

I used a word that was wrong and wasn't what I meant and posted that. On that particular topic I said "my bad".

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Come on, I said " didn't you add spacers and extended lugs to fit your wheels over the PP brakes" and you said "yes, but they're plastic".

Yes I said that. I meant rings and said spacers and apologized and said that I misspoke and meant rings.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes I said that. I meant rings and said spacers and apologized and said that I misspoke and meant rings.

But you didn't add rings to clear the brakes, so that explaination makes no sense.

The reality is, you see red everytime I post, don't bother reading it, then bang on the keyboard frothing at the mouth.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1606186801390.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But you didn't add rings to clear the brakes, so that explaination makes no sense.

The reality is, you see red everytime I post, don't bother reading it, then bang on the keyboard frothing at the mouth.

Just stop. I said rings when I meant spacers and I posted that I misspoke. Obviously I added spacers to clear the brakes and mistakenly said rings. Go back to whatever thread that was and see.
Why did you ignore when I posted that it was "my bad" and said that I misspoke?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just stop. I said rings when I meant spacers and I posted that I misspoke. Obviously I added spacers to clear the brakes and mistakenly said rings. Go back to whatever thread that was and see.
Why did you ignore when I posted that it was "my bad" and said that I misspoke?

You didn't say my bad and drop it, you did the same thing you did in here. TRIED to make it look like even though you were wrong, you're still right.

Just admit you get red mist and start typing without thinking when you see my name. You can do it. It'll be cathartic.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You didn't say my bad and drop it, you did the same thing you did in here. TRIED to make it look like even though you were wrong, you're still right.

Just admit you get red mist and start typing without thinking when you see my name. You can do it. It'll be cathartic.
I’m convinced Lloyd gets hit by parked cars when no one is watching.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He is going downhill. Yeah I bet the golf cart can pull it. Downhill at least

how much tq do those things have?

That's Golf Cart One. It's got to be running a Tesla motor, so he can get to his ball first and cheat.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Zrick please respond to wanting to eliminate me. I'm in the 1% you wiped out.
😱
Answer the question from 27 pages ago that you dodged
If I was wrong I would. I have done so previously. You're relentless though. I guess you missed the recent posts where I agreed with you.
You're the one who is new around here. I've been a forum member way before you joined a few months ago.
Since 2018.... n00b

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That's Golf Cart One. It's got to be running a Tesla motor, so he can get to his ball first and cheat.
Lmao! I heard dudes a world class cheat on the green.

I looked it up. Regular carts seem to have 9-13 hp motors. Dunno if there’s dyno proof