GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This has to be at least the 20th time you've said this. Please stop. There isn't anything Zrick can say or post that could kill me. Others I don't know.

Except that isn't true. I get it though, you'd rather deny reality that the misinformation he's posting can kill you, than admit that his approval of you is more important than your own life.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Except that isn't true. I get it though, you'd rather deny reality that the misinformation he's posting can kill you, than admit that his approval of you is more important than your own life.
Either get charges filed against him for attempted murder or stop it.

And I don't deny the validity or lack of in his posts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Like I say to Mrs Mud "just a card"

Was your choice of pink because you are such a pansy that you think wearing a mask = loss of constitutional rights?

#poorimpulsecontrol
I did not create the graphic, obviously I am not alone in my concerns.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bill de Blasio doing his daily pep talk...
They are openly admitting that private sector vaccine mandates are coming. Openly saying weekly testing for those that opt out will inconvenience them enough to take the jab they don't want. #Coercion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1626968584097.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Funny how all the people calling themselves patriots want to overthrow their country for a known lifelong con man and grifter.

Yes it's interesting how the definitions of certain terms have changed:

Patriotism
devotion to and vigorous support for one's country
devotion to and vigorous support of donald trump

Republican
Support traditional principals of small government, fiscal responsibility, etc
Support whatever donald trump says for the sole reason that he "owns the libs"

Support police, the military and rule of law
Break any rule which stands in the way and when caught or called out claim bias (or any other distraction)

Support and follow good Christian morality
Support a serial adulterer, vicious liar, name caller, thief, hustler and ego maniac... again because he "owns the libs"

Scary

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The couple that started one of the California fires last year is is facing eight felony and 22 misdemeanor counts, including one felony count of involuntary manslaughter.

Maybe zricky can be charged with a felony when it comes to light that some poor guy listened to him and died of COVID because they didn't get vaccinated. At this point, zricky is shouting "fire" in a crowded movie theater without there being a fire.

I don't often agree with the Biden administration but in this case I do believe that misinformation can kill.
You really like accusing and wanting to charge people. Must be a dog thing.