GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Daddy's home!!
1606772336605.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606771980309.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch- 353 counties in 29 states with voter registration over 100%
This is LITERALLY EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100% | Judicial Watch

The September 2020 study collected the most recent registration data posted online by the states themselves. This data was then compared to the Census Bureau’s most recent five-year population estimates, gathered by the American Community Survey (ACS) from 2014 through 2018. ACS surveys are sent to 3.5 million addresses each month, and its five-year estimates are considered to be the most reliable estimates outside of the decennial census.

If I wasn’t lazy I’d pull migration data sets myself and wash your bullshit “estimates” in arcGIS, but I can see the basis of your fear. This is all based on population ESTIMATES. Even the census data is skewed since the fucking Republicans have been convincing people to not respond to the census for years BeCuZ mUH PrIVaCY. Just today there is a case being heard in the SOCUTS regarding census reporting and immigration figures.

But I’m lazy, and don’t need to try and prove shit. This is not evidence of fraud. It’s just more crap from your right wing propaganda cesspool.

More regarding this cesspool. The link above is from www.judicialwatch.org, a conservative activist group, and headed by deep-end trumper who trump wants to appoint to a position where he’ll have power to remove seated judges.

Zrickety, I’m not saying you should stop your “research” but for fucks sake start looking beyond the human centipede you get your data from.

Jan 20 can’t come any faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch- 353 counties in 29 states with voter registration over 100%
This is LITERALLY EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100% | Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch lolololololol

They have a real good record on The truth and filing winning lawsuits.

They claimed this shit earlier this year in Iowa and it was quickly debunked.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...lection-2020-iowa-caucus-problems/4618371002/

Tom Fitton is a liar.

Zricketty is the consummate Trump, QAnon loudmouth. A steady firehouse of mistruth and lies, overwhelming folks.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If I wasn’t lazy I’d pull migration data sets myself and wash your bullshit “estimates” in arcGIS, but I can see the basis of your fear. This is all based on population ESTIMATES. Even the census data is skewed since the fucking Republicans have been convincing people to not respond to the census for years BeCuZ mUH PrIVaCY. Just today there is a case being heard in the SOCUTS regarding census reporting and immigration figures.

But I’m lazy, and don’t need to try and prove shit. This is not evidence of fraud. It’s just more crap from your right wing propaganda cesspool.

More regarding this cesspool. The link above is from www.judicialwatch.org, a conservative activist group, and headed by deep-end trumper who trump wants to appoint to a position where he’ll have power to remove seated judges.

Zrickety, I’m not saying you should stop your “research” but for fucks sake start looking beyond the human centipede you get your data from.

Jan 20 can’t come any faster.
bro how the fuck can voter registration be over 100 percent.....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
yo what if.....

what if.....

bare with me now.....

but what if....

zrick was actually trump, dudes in the wh and owns a gti..... its the only explanation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI