GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Surely you can see how mass produced ballots are an issue? If there is not an ID on these ballots, the numbers don't match registered voters, there is a problem. This election we had a number of these problems.

I don’t see a problem, but I’m not the one in a foil hat, whacko. I do see a problem with the ability to tie a specific voter to a ballot. Can you imagine what Trump’s SA would do with that information in heavily contested states?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I posted a video earlier of hackers only needed 2 minutes of access to corrupt a whole army of these voting machines. It's laughable security.
Did they crack redundancy? We’re they able to penetrate the intranet?

mall those jokers did was gain access to the hardware. U can’t do a damn thing with just that. This isn’t like rooting an android phone. Everything would have to happen in real time!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How many camera 'malfunctions' does it take before you realize there are people in our government that don't want to be caught?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
LIKE THE CAMERAS THAT WERE WATCHING JEFF EPSTEIN?
No. Are you really gonna compare prison security to what is being used to record ballot counters?!?

stop doing that right wing “what about this” and “like the this and that” bullshit

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Financier' locked up in maximum 24hour security and the cameras go out when he died? LMFAO you really buy this shit?

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Dallas Texas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-144439_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-144439_Gallery.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 107

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No. Are you really gonna compare prison security to what is being used to record ballot counters?!?

stop doing that right wing “what about this” and “like the this and that” bullshit
If they'll kill this guy to hide his ties, you don't think they can falsify some votes to get Biden in?? Unlike me, these people have no line.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
'Financier' locked up in maximum 24hour security and the cameras go out when he died? LMFAO you really buy this shit?
I don’t give a shit about Epstein. His death murder suicide whatever was terrible. And more than likely carried out by trump. I don’t believe that but I like saying it. Since trump and Epstein were buddies.