Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They gon jam that vaxination down yalls blowholes. Mind as well wear one of this
'Competitive hot dog eating mask' LOL
I know the gimp when I see one!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Holy shit dude. Anyone can go and edit wikipedia. If only you knew how I spent downtime at work in my 20s
I agree, however others have posted wiki links without being ridiculed?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NO SOURCE IS ACCEPTABLE FOR GOLFMK6

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
rick - i have begun compiling your individual wild claims for the world to laugh at and admire Will also be planning - time and god willing - to keep tabs on how many times you make the same claim or go in the same circle - like a nascar driver. I'm only on page 38. By the time i get to this page, I'm going to need a less complicated computer to deal with your logic.
Kudos to you my friend. You are doing the Lord's work.
I stand by what I said, but I ain't got time to compile that ish.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'll concede when Trump concedes...
1606175510131.png

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh man, so many pages behind...

Jim, was this a misworded post or do you actual believe the national debt was "almost paid off" in the '90's?

When Clinton left office with a balanced budget the debt was on track to be paid off and then the dotcom bust happened and we haven't had a balanced budget since then.
Clinton was the last president who was able to work with Newt Gingrich and the Republicans. It's been a stalemate since then.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Speaking of conspiracies, watch JFK, The Smoking Gun.

It appears hungover incompetence killed JFK. The evidence points to Owalds first shot hit pavement, and a fragment hit JFK. Second shot went threw hit neck and then hit Texas Governor. Third shot wasn't a full metal jacket like the first two, they think the secret service guy with the AR15 in the follow car accidently shot him, that's the hollow point that blew his brains out.

It's some seriously compelling stuff. The conspiracy wasn't the assassination, it was the cover up of the hung over morons that didn't properly clear the parade route and letting a guy that was on the force 4 months handle a weapon, because everyone else had been out drinking until 5am that morning. It's possible that the shot to the neck could have killed him too, but blowing half his brains out is a definite mortal wound.

Crazy shit.