GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Those countries can't do that indefinitely either. The earth's monetary system would crash. Like I said you don't understand economics.
Like I said. Other countries figured it out and did this for longer than a single stimulus and they also handled rent too. Maybe if our sorry ass president took this shit seriously day one in fucking January. Less people would’ve died and we’d be better off.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I figured I wouldn’t have a rebuttal
Well we do support our citizens...I live in a community where most of them are black, don't work, get welfare and drive a BMW or Mercedes. Not being racist, just calling what I see. I think our veterans are getting left behind though.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

nice copy pasta. Your opinions are invalid, I win.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Well we do support our citizens...I live in a community where most of them are black, don't work, get welfare and drive a BMW or Mercedes. Not being racist, just calling what I see. I think our veterans are getting left behind though.
Not enough was done.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Like I said. Other countries figured it out and did this for longer than a single stimulus and they also handled rent too. Maybe if our sorry ass president took this shit seriously day one in fucking January. Less people would’ve died and we’d be better off.

Can't debate something with someone who doesn't understand economics. Let's see some links to support your statement.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122-204229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-204229_Chrome.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 122

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Uhh really? Left behind how? I’m not a 1%er but we’ve been knocking on the door for a few years now. In 1997 I was living in my car, the California redemption value kept me eating. No shit, the amount of programs and assistance we give to veterans is better than ANY nation on earth. If a vet isn’t making it, that’s their own damn fault.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Uhh really? Left behind how? I’m not a 1%er but we’ve been knocking on the door for a few years now. In 1997 I was living in my car, the California redemption value kept me eating. No shit, the amount of programs and assistance we give to veterans is better than ANY nation on earth. If a vet isn’t making it, that’s their own damn fault.
He doesn't care about the vets, he just wanted to get a racist jab in.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Genuinely curious about these programs and assistance for vets since I’m currently in. Most I know seem to be struggling

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Genuinely curious about these programs and assistance for vets since I’m currently in. Most I know seem to be struggling
The government is in the business of screwing people. Sadly, our brave soldiers are no exception.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Can't debate something with someone who doesn't understand economics. Let's see some links to support your statement.
Japan gave up 20% of their economy. Canada did well too. I mean, just google it. This isn’t an understanding economics thing. This is a “America wont do for their own citizens what other countries did for theirs”

stop using the economy as a shield. We aren’t discussing that. Because the state of it pre covid could’ve propped up Americans if the books were rebalanced.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
The government is in the business of screwing people. Sadly, our brave soldiers are no exception.
You mean the recruiters didn’t have my best interest in mind?!1!1

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Dang baller, nice come up!