GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
American cars are too heavy and too slow. End of story.
FAKE NEWS!
PXL_20201122_192400131.jpg

It's only too heavy.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The LT4 in the ZL1/Zo6 can make badass power but they all battle heat on the track.

Sounds like a K04 GTI.

Moh powa, moh problems.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Damn those Camaro’s do look sexy!! Love that red too!!

I drove a V6 one and did not enjoy the blind spots.
Convertible = no blind spots

The coupe did feel claustrophobic when I drove it, but you get around it with minimal mirror adjustment.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If you want to VOID THE WARRANTY, I can help.

The blower is undersized to begin with, but if you wanna be racecar you have to spin the crap out of it anyway lol
The air to water intercooler is absolutely amazing! Dual pass out of the factory with some serious hot sexy laminova core on laminova core action!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
If you want to VOID THE WARRANTY, I can help.

The blower is undersized to begin with, but if you wanna be racecar you have to spin the crap out of it anyway lol
Haha, thanks for the offer, but it's staying all stock except the intake (I'm a sucker for supercharger noises). I can afford to blow up my GTI, but I'd be seriously inconvenienced if I had to replace an LT4. Plus there's a known oil pump issue affecting some of the 2017-2018s, not worth the gamble until I know I'm in the clear or they issue a recall.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Haha, thanks for the offer, but it's staying all stock except the intake (I'm a sucker for supercharger noises). I can afford to blow up my GTI, but I'd be seriously inconvenienced if I had to replace an LT4. Plus there's a known oil pump issue affecting some of the 2017-2018s, not worth the gamble until I know I'm in the clear or they issue a recall.
I have hptuners. And have tuned several.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I have hptuners. And have tuned several.
I've heard they respond well to basic mods and E blend, but DE is an ethanol dessert :(
Plus, want to keep the warranty for now. A more efficient supercharger (maggie 2650?) with some headers and fueling may be in the cards in a couple years to get into the 800hp range, but it still feels plenty fast for now so I don't have the itch just yet to go messing with it.

i'm assuming you go in through the passenger door?
Actually plenty of room on the driver side. No issues getting in and out.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've heard they respond well to basic mods and E blend, but DE is an ethanol dessert :(
Plus, want to keep the warranty for now. A more efficient supercharger (maggie 2650?) with some headers and fueling may be in the cards in a couple years to get into the 800hp range, but it still feels plenty fast for now so I don't have the itch just yet to go messing with it.

Actually plenty of room on the driver side. No issues getting in and out.
Bro my gti had like 900-1000 miles before I went apr and pissed away the warranty. Cars are consumable items LOL.

maggies run hot as shit. Take a look at the newer tvs blowers?

your water to air intercooler is robust enough to support a larger tvs for sure.