zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's the Washington State football coach, Nick Rolovich, and obviously he has very strong convictions to forgo that kind of money.
But @MagicMK will tell us it's because he's a Republican.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another winning title by @jay745!!
Those wieners give wieners a bad name.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Clown on clown action. Nothing in this picture makes sense.

1634694619201.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Nearly all unions supported Biden. Don't know about police unions.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/02/unions-spent-big-boost-biden/
Well, yeah, unions as a group supported Biden, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Construction workers, for ex, are not monolithic for sure, and many of their F150 driving ranks definitely vote Republican. There are less unions in the South East than in the North East, and, obviously, the NE is more Democrat than the SE. Law Enforcement Unions are a whole different animal... they are usually overwhelmingly conservative and white. They tend to favor Republicans for reasons other than tax cuts... if you haven't noticed, Republicans tend to be of the belief to just allow police officers do whatever they want. Democrats tend to want to rein in law enforcement and set stronger laws related to use of lethal force. So, yeah, LEO unions and most of their members tend to be Republicans. The same goes even for federal agencies such as the FBI. As much as Trump trashed the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of them still voted for Trump in the last election (which is crazy).

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
1. I never voted for Trump. Once again you're making petty assumptions because I called you out on your stupidity.

2. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/health/lab-leak-coronavirus-theory-comic-book-scn/index.html

Not CNN, but more media I assume you support, the NYT: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/n...-of-lab-leak-theory-after-backlash/ar-AAKrD8y

And here's the kicker: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/fauci-trump-coronavirus-wuhan-lab/index.html

CNN originally dismissed the theory. But I'm sure you'll do what you always do, and deflect, like when you called a lie not a lie.
Listen bud, please cool it with the ad hominems. I'm trying my best not to attack you, personally, but you make it hard.

The CNN link you cited - did you even read it, or just look at the title? CNN is reporting a story, and, in fact, this story was a RESPONSE to the story they carried where Sanjay Gupta interviewed the former Trump CDC director (Redfield) who claimed he believes the COVID *was* a lab leak and that it occurred as far back as Sept or Oct 2019. I actually watched that interview on CNN months ago, so I know CNN has not at all been shying away from the lab leak premise. This is one story from another viewpoint, which, up until very recently, was the overwhelming viewpoint... that it was NOT a lab leak and that it occurred naturally by jumping from a horseshoe bat to an intermediate animal and then to humans.

So, yeah, that story does not at all show CNN was pushing a natural origins narrative. They were actually reporting the news... and so-called experts that were supposed to be unbiased were almost all claiming it was a naturally occurring virus and not a lab leak. Of course, I disagree and believe it was absolutely a lab leak... and if you watch CNN at all, you'll see that their reporting tends to cover more and more of the lab leak claims.

Also, I read the article in your second link, and it's much more nuanced and not saying what you're inferring it says. Trump is a liar. Is, was, and always will be. Nobody trusted what he said. He hated China. So, when he claimed it was a lab leak, nobody knew whether he had actual intelligence on it, or if if was just "making it up." Biden is in office now - over a year later. He actually tasked US Intelligence to provide a report on the origins!!!! In 2021, US Intelligence is **still** split on whether it was a lab leak or had natural origins. So, that tells me, yes, Trump was fuqing lying, once again, that he had intelligence that proved it was a lab leak. Even Faucci has pivoted from the natural origins belief to a more nuanced position that it could, in fact, have been a lab leak.

So, those links prove that CNN reports the damn news. They report differing positions - I know, because I watch CNN regularly. CNN has never pushed a narrative that COVID could not have been a lab leak... they reported both sides, and even US intelligence is STILL unsure.

Take this CNN report, for ex:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/27/media/covid-19-origins-lab-leak-media/index.html
One of this week's top headlines came on Wednesday when President Biden announced that he had directed the intelligence agencies to "collect and analyze information that could bring us closer to a definitive conclusion" within 90 days. That announcement followed a Sunday WSJ report, confirmed by CNN and other media orgs, that the US had intelligence about three researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology becoming ill in November 2019.
"As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has 'coalesced around two likely scenarios' but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question," Biden said in his statement announcing his directive to the intel community. "Here is their current position: 'while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter -- each with low or moderate confidence -- the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.'"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Officially a crisis of the VACCINATED. 60% of hospitalizations in the US. Vaccine 41% effective. This guy has a DOD document with details.
'CDC screening approach' is to disregard everyone vaccinated less than 2 weeks. So clearly these are best case numbers.
https://renz-law.com/

1634734728289.png

1634734565913.png

1634734622185.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Listen bud, please cool it with the ad hominems. I'm trying my best not to attack you, personally, but you make it hard.

The CNN link you cited - did you even read it, or just look at the title? CNN is reporting a story, and, in fact, this story was a RESPONSE to the story they carried where Sanjay Gupta interviewed the former Trump CDC director (Redfield) who claimed he believes the COVID *was* a lab leak and that it occurred as far back as Sept or Oct 2019. I actually watched that interview on CNN months ago, so I know CNN has not at all been shying away from the lab leak premise. This is one story from another viewpoint, which, up until very recently, was the overwhelming viewpoint... that it was NOT a lab leak and that it occurred naturally by jumping from a horseshoe bat to an intermediate animal and then to humans.

So, yeah, that story does not at all show CNN was pushing a natural origins narrative. They were actually reporting the news... and so-called experts that were supposed to be unbiased were almost all claiming it was a naturally occurring virus and not a lab leak. Of course, I disagree and believe it was absolutely a lab leak... and if you watch CNN at all, you'll see that their reporting tends to cover more and more of the lab leak claims.

Also, I read the article in your second link, and it's much more nuanced and not saying what you're inferring it says. Trump is a liar. Is, was, and always will be. Nobody trusted what he said. He hated China. So, when he claimed it was a lab leak, nobody knew whether he had actual intelligence on it, or if if was just "making it up." Biden is in office now - over a year later. He actually tasked US Intelligence to provide a report on the origins!!!! In 2021, US Intelligence is **still** split on whether it was a lab leak or had natural origins. So, that tells me, yes, Trump was fuqing lying, once again, that he had intelligence that proved it was a lab leak. Even Faucci has pivoted from the natural origins belief to a more nuanced position that it could, in fact, have been a lab leak.

So, those links prove that CNN reports the damn news. They report differing positions - I know, because I watch CNN regularly. CNN has never pushed a narrative that COVID could not have been a lab leak... they reported both sides, and even US intelligence is STILL unsure.

Take this CNN report, for ex:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/27/media/covid-19-origins-lab-leak-media/index.html
We have Fauci emails from last year that said the genetic sequence was man-made in a lab. /End discussion.