GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
People killing their immune systems with mRNA jabs.
i gotta push back on that atleast a little bit man. lol.

do you really think our immune systems are decreasing in ability 5% per day following 'the jab'?? most of us would be fucking dead by now based on that alone. i don't have aids. feeling fine as ever.

npace

Autocross Champion
No, that's not what I wrote. Nobody from the CDC lied, but they certainly did not tell us that 6 months may be better for efficacy. I completely understand why they did what they did... one shot of the mRNA vaccines is not enough, so the quicker they could get you to two shots, but allowing just enough time in between, made sense at the time. The JNJ always should have been a 2 shot does, minimum. JNJ was inhaling too much baby powder when they said it was "one and done."

The reality is if you want to believe the worst in the govt, you likely will. I find that a bit odd, since you're in the military... but I know that somewhat oxymoronic thinking runs deep in the military, esp with Republican enlisted. The reality is, COVID was a Chinese GOF experiment gone awry. I'm as certain as I can be on this. It was developed to be a nasty respiratory virus, probably with military intentions in one of their Level 4 skunk works programs in Wuhan. You don't trust the US Govt, and I don't trust the Chinese govt. Getting COVID can lead to long COVID, which, can be debilitating. Even if you truly have concerns about the vaccine that has been used on hundreds of millions of people - safely, then so be it... but even so, I'd certainly take my chances with a US made, FDA approved, vaccine than I would take my chances on a Chinese govt developed SARS-like lab virus that has unknown long term health consequences.
LOL!!! What are you, five? They didn't lie, they just didn't tell us the truth... that is a lie by omission. Remember when your friends at CNN were calling the lab leak theory a racist distraction by Trump? Now you support it... odd. Also, chalk that up to a lie by CNN.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So how do explain how the Virus just was essentially stopped in its tracks? Why arent thousands of ppl dying every day like it was 6-10 months ago? Did our immune systems suddenly get stronger and can therefore now fight off the virus? Or did the vaccine work most most people? Seems to me its the vaccine and not the evolution of our bodies.....
Or is it matter of both the vaccine and natural resistance of those who have recovered? Hmmm, I wonder.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
i gotta push back on that atleast a little bit man. lol.

do you really think our immune systems are decreasing in ability 5% per day following 'the jab'?? most of us would be fucking dead by now based on that alone. i don't have aids. feeling fine as ever.
Per week, and it's an average. That's not to say it may level off. But the majority of deaths reported are occurring within days of the vaccine... the CDC counts them as unvaccinated, which is really quite dishonest.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
It was literally the vaccine under a microscope...you can't get any more accurate than that.
Masks increase blood C02 levels, that is real science. You are rebreathing your own air. To say otherwise is ignorance.
COVID deaths on par with yearly flu deaths, which oddly the tests cannot differentiate. So yes, SCAMdemic still applies.
The masks filter air, that's why they're called "N95" or "KN95." Fresh air gets through, and C02 gets out... otherwise you'd die.

COVID deaths are way higher than Flu deaths. Don't no where you're getting that BS.

FRIDAY, Dec. 18, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- COVID-19 is far more harmful and deadly than the seasonal flu, new studies confirm.

Researchers analyzed U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs data on more than 3,600 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 between Feb. 1 and June 17 of this year, and more than 12,600 hospitalized with the flu between Jan. 1, 2017 and Dec. 31, 2019. The average age of patients in both groups was 69.

The death rate among COVID-19 patients was 18.5%, while it was 5.3% for those with the flu. Those with COVID were nearly five times more likely to die than flu patients, according to the study published online Dec. 15 in the BMJ.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
LOL!!! What are you, five? They didn't lie, they just didn't tell us the truth... that is a lie by omission. Remember when your friends at CNN were calling the lab leak theory a racist distraction by Trump? Now you support it... odd. Also, chalk that up to a lie by CNN.
Am I five? You're the one that voted for Trump (twice) after he lied to you over 20K times. Omissions are not lies. Lies are lies. There was a good reason the CDC and the drug companies were recommending 30 day follow up shots. If tens of thousands died waiting for a second shot after 6 months, then what good is that? Actually, it makes sense to make the vaccine a 3 shot regimen. Nobody knew at the time how much antibody levels would fall off after only a few months.

Also, show me where CNN *EVER* called the lab leak theory racist or did not consider it credible. I think somebody has been filling their biased little brain with too much Fox News propaganda.

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
remember the pigeon @GTIfan99 that got laughed out of this thread? he's back to thinking he's batman except now he's spreading his cancer outside of this thread
Did you or did you not see Anteros repeatedly call keehs a monkey after keehs told him it was racist.
1634676358308.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Bad approval ratings = must be doing something right

npace

Autocross Champion
Am I five? You're the one that voted for Trump (twice) after he lied to you over 20K times. Omissions are not lies. Lies are lies. There was a good reason the CDC and the drug companies were recommending 30 day follow up shots. If tens of thousands died waiting for a second shot after 6 months, then what good is that? Actually, it makes sense to make the vaccine a 3 shot regimen. Nobody knew at the time how much antibody levels would fall off after only a few months.

Also, show me where CNN *EVER* called the lab leak theory racist or did not consider it credible. I think somebody has been filling their biased little brain with too much Fox News propaganda.
1. I never voted for Trump. Once again you're making petty assumptions because I called you out on your stupidity.

2. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/health/lab-leak-coronavirus-theory-comic-book-scn/index.html

Not CNN, but more media I assume you support, the NYT: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/n...-of-lab-leak-theory-after-backlash/ar-AAKrD8y

And here's the kicker: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/fauci-trump-coronavirus-wuhan-lab/index.html

CNN originally dismissed the theory. But I'm sure you'll do what you always do, and deflect, like when you called a lie not a lie.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just filled up the wife's car for $99 and got a handful of groceries for $62. Thanks Joe.
1634685444285.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's go Brandon!!

1634685844853.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI