GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So how do explain how the Virus just was essentially stopped in its tracks? Why arent thousands of ppl dying every day like it was 6-10 months ago? Did our immune systems suddenly get stronger and can therefore now fight off the virus? Or did the vaccine work most most people? Seems to me its the vaccine and not the evolution of our bodies.....
Please explain how every metric is significantly higher this year with the vaccine, than last year with no vaccine. Thanks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People have developed natural immunity. Study of blood donations shows TWICE as many were infected and recovered than official numbers.
That's huge.
Millions like me were never tested, and never set foot in a hospital. My wife brought the virus home.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
My whole family had COVID. I have friends that had it. No 'long haul' symptoms. It's a nothing burger. Conversely, I have seen countless stories of vaccine injuries and deaths. So yes, I worry about vaccine.
Dave Chappelle had COVID, he joked he's the Magic Johnson of COVID because he never got sick.
Even if you didn't get long haul symptoms, you're still rolling the dice if you don't get vaccinated and risk getting infected with no established immunity. The woman who cuts my hair got infected prior to the vaccine being available... she got infected by a customer. I see her about once a month and have asked her if she has any long term symptoms... she tells me her sense of smell is still fuqed up, and she still has some "brain fog." I also know of 2 other persons that were anti-vaccine, possibly for different reasons, but one of them was in his early 60's... he died. The other guy was in a band with one of my friends who is vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine, and the unvaccinated band member ended up in the hospital (but he lived)... my vaccinated friend ended up getting a break through Delta infection, but his symptoms were mild.

I've said it in previous comments, but there is some evidence that points to sickness severity, esp in unvaccinated persons, being associated with the level of infection. In other words, getting COVID from sitting in a restaurant and sharing the air with someone 2 tables away, vs going into a COVID hospital ward w/o a mask lead to different severities of COVID infection. If you get a heavy dose of COVID, esp Delta, you seem to be at greater risk for severe infection if you're unvaccinated.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Not everyone who opposes the vaccine mandate is a 'Republican.' Don't be so naive.
And clearly not everyone with a Master's Degree is smart.
Never said "everyone." Come on. Straw Man argument. If you're white and Democrat, then you're likely positive about the vaccine and vaccination... and masks. If you're black or Republican, then you're much more likely to be negative about the vaccine and positive about wild conspiracy theories about the vaccine and vaccination. There are plenty of vaccinated Republicans, though... just look at Congress.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even if you didn't get long haul symptoms, you're still rolling the dice if you don't get vaccinated and risk getting infected with no established immunity. The woman who cuts my hair got infected prior to the vaccine being available... she got infected by a customer. I see her about once a month and have asked her if she has any long term symptoms... she tells me her sense of smell is still fuqed up, and she still has some "brain fog." I also know of 2 other persons that were anti-vaccine, possibly for different reasons, but one of them was in his early 60's... he died. The other guy was in a band with one of my friends who is vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine, and the unvaccinated band member ended up in the hospital (but he lived)... my vaccinated friend ended up getting a break through Delta infection, but his symptoms were mild.

I've said it in previous comments, but there is some evidence that points to sickness severity, esp in unvaccinated persons, being associated with the level of infection. In other words, getting COVID from sitting in a restaurant and sharing the air with someone 2 tables away, vs going into a COVID hospital ward w/o a mask lead to different severities of COVID infection. If you get a heavy dose of COVID, esp Delta, you seem to be at greater risk for severe infection if you're unvaccinated.
I like your anecdotal evidence. Brain fog is brain damage from masks. Sense of smell seems 50/50, I know numerous couples where one lost their smell and the other didn't.
'No established immunity'
Do you think the vaccine magically gives you immunity? No. Your body does all the heavy lifting, your body produces the antibodies. And as Pfizer scientists said on hidden video, the 'vaccine' gives you antibodies to ONE PIECE of the virus, where natural immunity provides numerous antibodies to the WHOLE virus. This is undisputed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Never said "everyone." Come on. Straw Man argument. If you're white and Democrat, then you're likely positive about the vaccine and vaccination... and masks. If you're black or Republican, then you're much more likely to be negative about the vaccine and positive about wild conspiracy theories about the vaccine and vaccination. There are plenty of vaccinated Republicans, though... just look at Congress.
There you go with stereotypes again. I have not posted 'wild conspiracy theories,' nearly everything in the thread has been data based with pictures.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1634653601730.png

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
There you go with stereotypes again. I have not posted 'wild conspiracy theories,' nearly everything in the thread has been data based with pictures.
Hahaha... come on, the pic of the alien virus with arms was "data based?" Also, the overwhelming data proves the vaccine is safe and effective. 95% of COVID ER admittances have been for unvaccinated persons. That tells you a lot of what you need to know about the effectiveness of the vaccine. You also claimed that masks were at fault for breathing issues, which is also completely unsupported by science. So, no, you've posted plenty of wild conspiracy theories... this entire thread started calling COVID a "Scamdemic," as in a fake pandemic. I'd call, what, over 700K Americans dead, and millions more hospitalized something more than a scam... and obviously, that claim wasn't evidence based, either.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hahaha... come on, the pic of the alien virus with arms was "data based?" Also, the overwhelming data proves the vaccine is safe and effective. 95% of COVID ER admittances have been for unvaccinated persons. That tells you a lot of what you need to know about the effectiveness of the vaccine. You also claimed that masks were at fault for breathing issues, which is also completely unsupported by science. So, no, you've posted plenty of wild conspiracy theories... this entire thread started calling COVID a "Scamdemic," as in a fake pandemic. I'd call, what, over 700K Americans dead, and millions more hospitalized something more than a scam... and obviously, that claim wasn't evidence based, either.
It was literally the vaccine under a microscope...you can't get any more accurate than that.
Masks increase blood C02 levels, that is real science. You are rebreathing your own air. To say otherwise is ignorance.
COVID deaths on par with yearly flu deaths, which oddly the tests cannot differentiate. So yes, SCAMdemic still applies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A: Bias does not mean false information. There's a massive difference between the lies and misrepresentation told on Fox and Newmax vs the more pro-Democrat factual viewpoints on CNN. If CNN is fake news, then give me a list of 10 fake stories on CNN over the last 5 years. That's over 1500 days from a 24/7 news station. Find me 10 false stories.

B: You're clearly a Republican and your party registration as an Independent means nothing. Bill O'Reilly was registered as an independent and I mean, come on, he clearly votes Republican. Also, it's well known that the military and law enforcement are overwhelmingly conservative (ie - Republican). Their unions have even endorsed Trump! Tell me one police union that endorsed Obama, Clinton, or Biden. Good luck.
Nearly all unions supported Biden. Don't know about police unions.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/02/unions-spent-big-boost-biden/