GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lots of words with no point. By "mainstream media"... uh, do you mean what intelligent people call "The News?" Are you denying the Joe Rogan show hasn't had a negative effect on the opinion of vaccines? Btw, do you realize that I believe that the virus most likely came from an accidental release at the Wuhan Virology Lab in Wuhan, China? I don't believe this was a natural zoological outbreak where the virus (for ex) jumped from a bat to a pangolin. I've had that view for some time now.
Point is clear, you already have your mind made up and are asking others to give you links to which they point you to previous posts. You then state "post your link, I am not going back to find it." That tells me you have your mind made up already and care less about the actual information they want to share.

As far as mainstream media, most are not the news. The news is purely factual and has no perception or bias attached. The news allows the consumer to make up their own mind based in the information presented instead of telling the consumer how they should interpret it. Also, the news reports accurate and factual information that does not propel an agenda they seek.to push. That is called propaganda.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Point is clear, you already have your mind made up and are asking others to give you links to which they point you to previous posts. You then state "post your link, I am not going back to find it." That tells me you have your mind made up already and care less about the actual information they want to share.

As far as mainstream media, most are not the news. The news is purely factual and has no perception or bias attached. The news allows the consumer to make up their own mind based in the information presented instead of telling the consumer how they should interpret it. Also, the news reports accurate and factual information that does not propel an agenda they seek.to push. That is called propaganda.

Can you provide a scholarly article with the definition of propaganda? ;)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well, if you get the vaccine on Sept 1, and get hit by a bus on Sept 10, I do not categorize that as a "COVID vaccine related death." You'll need to cite specific examples of people that were verified to have died from the vaccine because I'm quite literally not aware of any of them. Also, even the drug companies that make the vaccine are selling the vaccines at mostly cost. Who has a financial interst in promoting vaccine use? That's a claim that needs to be backed up with evidence. Who do you have an example of that is writing positive things about the vaccine that has a financial incentive? The NY Times financial incentive? The WaPo's financial incentive? CNN and MSNBC? ABC, CBS, NBC? The Guardian? Sky News? Please, pray tell.
Mostly cost??? Lol you can't be serious. They are making record billions and they charge us more than other countries even though it's made here.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrickety is a paramedic, his wife a doctor. Less vaccine = more sick people = more profit for zrick. FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!!!!!!
Former paramedic. I changed careers and I'll never go back.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So it's in the best interest of the vaccine makers and the government to kill off the tax-base and potential vaccine recipients, which would bring in future revenue? To what end?
Money. They make a fortune on sick people before they die. And government gets more control because OMG people are sick.

cb1111

Mostly cost??? Lol you can't be serious. They are making record billions and they charge us more than other countries even though it's made here.
Covid-19: Countries are learning what others paid for vaccines | The BMJ

And Pfizer just raised prices in Europe - so Europe is paying more for the two major vaccines that the US is paying.

Pfizer and Moderna raise EU Covid vaccine prices | Financial Times (ft.com)

"The terms of the deals, struck this year for a total of up to 2.1bn shots until 2023, were renegotiated after phase 3 trial data showed their messenger ribonucleic acid vaccines had higher efficacy rates than cheaper shots developed by Oxford/AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. The new price for a Pfizer shot was €19.50 against €15.50 previously, according to portions of the contracts seen by the Financial Times. The price of a Moderna jab was $25.50 a dose, the contracts show, up from what people familiar with the matter said was about €19 ($22.60) in the first procurement deal but lower than a previously agreed $28.50 because the order had grown, according to one official close to the negotiations."

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
lol

triple.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not very bright, are you? Pfizer has many other products that are extremely profitable - the same with J&J and Astra Zeneca. They do not need to make money off of the COVID vaccine.

Not very bright, are you? Since you clearly have no idea how capitalism works. Back to your sand box, off you go.