GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I love how people do this. I'm not going to go back and look up every previous post you've made. My original issue was not with you, anyway - it was with the citations provided by Zrick. So, it's a bit unreal, if you will, for you to refuse to provide a citation, now. I don't want to play whack a mole with citations (ie - oh, not that one, what about the other one I provided). I'm offering to look at any citation from Nature.com you have - tell me which one you think is the most credible and I'll look at it. I think that's more than a fair offer in this debate. If you don't want to provide a citation, then I'm left to believe that you realize the citation was likely to get quickly shot down, anyway.
I've got your citations... Away from my computer but they've already been posted. It's not rocket science that your immune system has memory cells that fight off previous infections. The 'different' vaccine antibodies wane, the real antibodies do not.
It's science, and you are a denier.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Bro, you replied to a post of mine a week later. By that time i had already forgotten what the convo was about. Seems like you expected me to go back and reread your posts.
Did I *ask* you to reread my posts? No. So what's your point? Unreal told me that he had a post on the COVID vaccine from Nature.com after I trashed MedRxIV (which deserved to be trashed). Then when I ask him to show me one of his links, he tells me to go find them, myself. So, apples and oranges. My response to you has nothing to do with my response to Unreal.

npace

Autocross Champion
Most of the discussion here has been focused on the moderna and pfizer vaccines; what are the thoughts on the johnson and johnson vaccine? Safe because no protein spike, or deadly af because 6 people died from TTS (of the almost 7 million that took it)?