GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found that only 1,500 people die of hypothermia in the US per year. That's only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won't die from.

It gets better. 87% of people who died of hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats and hats don't work!
quoted just because I wanted to read it again

(y)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I get it now. No my having to change doctors had nothing to do with Obamacare. @GTIfan99 said doctors change the practice that they work at and my response to him was that I know that because I had to change doctors last month because my doctor left that practice. I don't have Obamacare. I have private insurance and Medicare. Hell my dad, grandad and uncle were doctors so I understand how the health care system works. Or doesn't.

Actually, I didn't say the doctors change the practice they work at, but that happens too. What I said is hospitals and practices change the plans and insurers that they accept on a yearly basis. It's a giant shuffle every year. Our hospital just bought 5 or 6 practices and they have to now use the insurerers that the hospital accepts. None of that has anything to do with ACA and happened every year prior and every year since.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The guy works in an Urgent Care. From the article-
We made the news in late September and October when we started publishing our data, and people realized that we may well have seen more COVID-19 patients face-to-face than anyone in the nation. We did that and have not recorded a single death for anyone that was placed on our treatment.

Scientists are different: they have financial motives and incentives. They have research that needs to be funded, and while they may have the best of intentions, they do not work on the frontlines. They do not care for patients; they do not have to explain the risks and benefits of treatments.

Or are you saying the COVID is not so deadly after all?

Urgent cares send all serious patients straight to the hospital. End of discussion.

And I've repeatedly said that the mortality rate is .5 to .7, which is 5 to 7 times higher than the flu, which is .1. Now, let's play math. what is .5% of the US population? That's over 1.5 million people. What make Covid deadly is that it can be spread by asymptomatic people and the mortality rate is at least 5 times higher than the flu and NO ONE IS VACCINATED. Every year, about half the US population is vaccinated against the flu. So again, a doctor at a clinic that immediately send away all serious patients treating 1900 people that survived is exactly what you'd statistically expect even with no treatment.

Drug companies have financial motives. Most researchers don't make a lot of money, unless they're one the the few that work for........a corporation.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
quoted just because I wanted to read it again

(y)

Zrickety SHOULD have read that, hung his head in shame, and never posted again, but he isn't smart enough to understand why.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
It's a shame these were all posted by "non-credible, fake news sites" (unlike all of the information Zrickety posts), this would all be fairly convincing otherwise... Damn shame they all focus on only fake news specifically aimed at making Donald Trump look bad ..... you know, because he doesn't do a good enough job of accomplishing that for himself.

Death Rates Have Dropped for Seriously Ill Covid Patients (NY Times)
Why the second wave of Covid-19 appears to be less lethal (Financial Times)
Study Helps Explain Declines in Death Rates from COVID-19 (NYU Langone)
Studies Point To Big Drop In COVID-19 Death Rates (NPR)

:):ROFLMAO:;):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::sneaky::unsure::coffee::giggle::alien::devilish:

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
if both CNN and Fox don't make you swear at your TV you are not paying attention.

The reporting on the lower death rates is good news, the upswing in number of cases is not.

AP and Reuters are my favorite.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's a shame these were all posted by "non-credible, fake news sites" (unlike all of the information Zrickety posts), this would all be fairly convincing otherwise... Damn shame they all focus on only fake news specifically aimed at making Donald Trump look bad ..... you know, because he doesn't do a good enough job of accomplishing that for himself.

Death Rates Have Dropped for Seriously Ill Covid Patients (NY Times)
Why the second wave of Covid-19 appears to be less lethal (Financial Times)
Study Helps Explain Declines in Death Rates from COVID-19 (NYU Langone)
Studies Point To Big Drop In COVID-19 Death Rates (NPR)

It's a shame you don't understand what any of those are actually saying. Not a single one of those articles backs what zricketys is saying, but I could understand how someone that only reads the headlines of stories to get their news would think they do.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
It's a shame you don't understand what any of those are actually saying. Not a single one of those articles backs what zricketys is saying, but I could understand how someone that only reads the headlines of stories to get their news would think they do.

I think you're failing to realize that I'm being sarcastic?