The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1618759065203.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You think the men and women of our military will be okay killing their brothers and sisters? Not holding my breath on that one. And before you discuss the sworn oath of defending against enemies both foreign and domestic what is constituted an enemy is arguable based upon perception. Some here (I would argue GTI Fan among others) would consider conservatives the enemy as an example.
Uh, are you not aware of the events of 6 January? Veterans had no problem killing that officer that was a veteran.

I'd come out of retirement to help put down your christo-fascist coup in a second.

The military isn't on your side, except maybe the Marine, but even they'd follow orders.

Conservatives aren't the enemy. Far right extremists like you and Ricky are the enemy.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And no experience with the military or experience to those enlisted in my life, right. I can argue you sir are brainwashed and I am the free thinker, it is rather moot. The round and round is rather exhausting with you. A matter of opinion cannot be argued as it is a matter of perception and one's own reality. To argue my preception is to argue your own however to be wise enough to view another's and have a discussion, well that requires a bit of humility.
A free thinker that esques science for a thousands of years old book written by goat herders. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cb1111

Uh, are you not aware of the events of 6 January? Veterans had no problem killing that officer that was a veteran.

I'd come out of retirement to help put down your christo-fascist coup in a second.

The military isn't on your side, except maybe the Marine, but even they'd follow orders.

Conservatives aren't the enemy. Far right extremists on both the right and the left like you and Ricky are the enemy.
Fixed your post for you.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Which country do you live in as many have past history's of abusing coloured people & slavery..eg the USA, the Dutch, the Spanish, the French, etc. etc..

History of slavery - Wikipedia

As for the UK having committed genocide...one of its colonies did (Australia) ..but way down the list which includes the USA & many other countries from around the world...are you certain you don't live in one???

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia
I do live in a country the inhabitants of which genocided the hell out of the local native population and traded slaves. Neither I nor my ancestors, however, had anything to do with either.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I do live in a country the inhabitants of which genocided the hell out of the local native population and traded slaves. Neither I nor my ancestors, however, had anything to do with either.

So which country do your ancestors come from then??...

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yeah, he definitely wears his superiority complex on his sleeve. At least he attempts to engage on the myriad topics here...Greekspec2 would just come in here randomly, and drunk-post a scattershot demonstration of the debating skills he retained from the 3rd grade playground...
Lol. Superiority complex? I'm not the one that's been virtue signalling for hundreds of pages. There's a reason I called local pseudoantiracistd baizuo.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And no experience with the military or experience to those enlisted in my life, right. I can argue you sir are brainwashed and I am the free thinker, it is rather moot. The round and round is rather exhausting with you. A matter of opinion cannot be argued as it is a matter of perception and one's own reality. To argue my preception is to argue your own however to be wise enough to view another's and have a discussion, well that requires a bit of humility.
Humility and gtifan don't go together.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Conservatives aren't the enemy. Far right extremists like you and Ricky are the enemy.
Far right extremists? Lol, so ignorant. Perhaps you should Google what a far right extremist is and then re-emaxine your choice of words. Like I said before, you and GTI Fan are cut of the same cloth, identity politics, assumptions, accusations, and name calling. Good job.

Edit: Thought I wild lend a helping hand.

Key definition​

Right-wing extremism is usually defined as a specific ideology characterized by ‘anti-democratic opposition towards equality’.[1] In public debate, but also among scholars, the concept is often associated with behavioral characteristics, such as politically motivated violence.[2] The concept applies to parties, movements, websites, and individual activists and intellectuals. Arguably, (neo-)Nazism and (neo-)fascism are the two most well-known forms of right-wing extremism. Some scholars argue that the more recent counter-jihad movement is right-wing extreme.[3] The concept is controversial, partly because very few political parties, groups, or activists use it to describe their own position, and partly because it is associated with attitudes and actions that are either illegal and/or highly stigmatized.[4]

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
All points bulletin issued for the following SCAMdemiceers:

@torga
@brat_burner
@uglybastard
@oddspyke
@riceburner

Be on the lookout for these members, they are wanted for a lack of SCAMdemic contributions that has lead to a vacuum that was filled by much less entertaining posts.

If you see them, ask them wtf? (Why the (low)frequency?)
1618765203743.png

...just don't care to feed the trolls anymore.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Far right extremists? Lol, so ignorant. Perhaps you should Google what a far right extremist is and then re-emaxine your choice of words. Like I said before, you and GTI Fan are cut of the same cloth, identity politics, assumptions, accusations, and name calling. Good job.

Edit: Thought I wild lend a helping hand.

Key definition​

Right-wing extremism is usually defined as a specific ideology characterized by ‘anti-democratic opposition towards equality’.[1] In public debate, but also among scholars, the concept is often associated with behavioral characteristics, such as politically motivated violence.[2] The concept applies to parties, movements, websites, and individual activists and intellectuals. Arguably, (neo-)Nazism and (neo-)fascism are the two most well-known forms of right-wing extremism. Some scholars argue that the more recent counter-jihad movement is right-wing extreme.[3] The concept is controversial, partly because very few political parties, groups, or activists use it to describe their own position, and partly because it is associated with attitudes and actions that are either illegal and/or highly stigmatized.[4]
Lol. Trying to reason with someone that brands everyone a racist when they disagree with being called one. Good luck.