GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I stand corrected, the OKC event was really fucked. Hadn't been that familiar with the event.
We can never move forward if we live in the past.
And yet. Here u are calling bullshit on me. Amazing.

we can never move on if we lived in the past? LMFAO fuck u

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
We went to the moon dammit. Oh I bet if those astronauts had deep dish on the moon you’d smack anyone that called the moon landing fake 😂
I didn't create deep dish dude. I have said many times I don't care at all if you like it or not. I'm not offended in the slightest that you don't like it. Find another schtick because that one isn't working. And no we didn't.

POST YOU LINK

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I didn't create deep dish dude. I have said many times I don't care at all if you like it or not. I'm not offended in the slightest that you don't like it. Find another schtick because that one isn't working. And no we didn't.

POST YOU LINK
Oh it’s working.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

POST YOU LINK
A little testy tonight?

Don't anyone say anything about 9/11 not being an inside job. 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Serious question:

Are astronauts heroes?
To me they are.
The general rule of thumb for me is if a person puts his or her own life in jeopardy saving someone else they are a hero. I understand an astronaut doesn't fit that description but they do put their life at risk.