GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
"Rest of the world's doctors and scientists" -- aaaah, you are one of those lemmings that like to speak for all of humanity. I should have figured it out.

I won't post the readily available and searchable research because I have better things to do than search for some online lemming. I hope Google.com didn't ban your IP and you can still access the website. ;)
I can't seem to find any major health body that doesn't recommend wearing a mask right now. Can't find a governing body that doesn't recommend it right now either.. Please help me with your clearly superior Google-Fu.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Some generic one made out of fabric. Soft and doesn't annoy my face too much, but still a chore to wear when having long conversations.
If a fabric mask upsets your breathing and your that sensitive, please look into a portable oxygen solution for yourself. We wouldn't want you to keel over climbing stairs, mask or no mask.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Wow..

So all that time I spent running around in MOPP gear must of just destroyed me, huh?

I've had to run around in things much more restrictive than a paper/cloth mask like you're being asked to wear. I'm sorry you're either so sick, or out of shape that you can't even play a game of basket ball while wearing one. Perhaps you should put off playing with other people?

Dude, I have to:
You can't spell and don't know proper forms of basic English expressions ("must of"), but you think you can walk around lecturing people about things you have no understanding of as if you possess the one and only truth. Truly, Internet has opened doors for every idiot out there.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm late to the party, so explain it for me please.

If anything it's attempting to gleam some information to better gauge his logic and how best to approach the debate. I'm currently seeing if music can reach him.

Other people have posted the same thing several times. Being late getting into the thread I sure wouldn't expect you to start at the beginning. As far as reaching Zrick you won't. He believes what he believes.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Dude, I have to:
You can't spell and don't know proper forms of basic English expressions ("must of"), but you think you can walk around lecturing people about things you have no understanding of as if you possess the one and only truth. Truly, Internet has opened doors for every idiot out there.
Yes, your ability to add to this conversation is proof enough. Thank you. Now please go and rest before you over exert yourself.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1601092359769.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I can't seem to find any major health body that doesn't recommend wearing a mask right now. Can't find a governing body that doesn't recommend it right now either.. Please help me with your clearly superior Google-Fu.

Try harder, young padowan. I know it can be a chore when the info you seek contradicts your ideas and prejudices.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Try harder, young padowan. I know it can be a chore when the info you seek contradicts your ideas and prejudices.
I'm not trying harder.. I just see the general approved and agreed upon general consensus that mask are recommended as a precaution. You claim it isn't, yet supply nothing to support it. I can google every major health organization in the USA right now... They all recommend them.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
"Rest of the world's doctors and scientists" -- aaaah, you are one of those lemmings that like to speak for all of humanity. I should have figured it out.

I won't post the readily available and searchable research because I have better things to do than search for some online lemming. I hope Google.com didn't ban your IP and you can still access the website. ;)

Wait. Lemming or snowflake? I'm confused. Can someone be both at once? One is a follower, one is an individual.

Do you have a responce that's not a trope?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Wait. Lemming or snowflake? I'm confused. Can someone be both at once? One is a follower, one is an individual.

One is a follower, the other is an overly sensitive douchebag that doesn't amount to much, but believes the entire world owes him.

I use basic English. If I go even more basic, I'll get banned for calling certain individuals what they really are.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
.. but believes the entire world owes him.

Nah - I believe i owe the world something. Do something for the greater good. A little inconvenience is OK, if it benefits society as a whole. I'm not religious, but "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", is a good is a good foundation.

You: I don't like a mask, so 'f everyone else. I'll find an excuse to not wear a mask.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Not at all. Breathing hasn't been prohibited.
True. I suppose we'll have to wait for people to start suing other people for causing infections before it really matters. I mean, its recommended to wear a mask for the greater good - we all know that doesn't work unless you put someone's money on the line.