GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1601083801446.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Surgeons stand around in an oxygen rich environment. They are not exactly blue collar workers, there is a big difference. Put on a mask and try playing basketball, you'll be on ground in minutes. I move and assemble heavy equipment in people's homes, it's normally not bad work but with a mask it's chinese torture.

Wrong. Please show a single source showing O2 saturation in the OR is any higher than the atmosphere.

I'd love to see how much O2 it would take to overcome the air exchange rate in an OR room. Do you even know the exchange rate?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Wrong. Please show a single source showing O2 saturation in the OR is any higher than the atmosphere.

I'd love to see how much O2 it would take to overcome the air exchange rate in an OR room. Do you even know the exchange rate?
Not to mention all those fancy electronics and things.. I thought we learned somewhere that electricity in an 02 rich enviroment was bad.. But I guess if you don't believe in the moon landing, Apollo 1 wasn't real either.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Let's say for a second the mask didn't bother me. We now know over 99% of people under 70 are not killed by the virus, so why is EVERYONE being forced to wear one? It's about CONTROL. If they can make you do this to 'sacrifice for others' what's next? It's a slippery slope.

The "they." The root of all that's evil in this world, huh? No don't bother reposting who all these "they's" are. If I was interested, I'd read all 174 pages of this crap to find it.

It's about "you" dude. And you've already slid down a slippery slope of a different sort.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I think that one has been posted several times proving what goes around comes around.
I'm late to the party, so explain it for me please.

If anything it's attempting to gleam some information to better gauge his logic and how best to approach the debate. I'm currently seeing if music can reach him.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well it depends on how many people are still going to argue against wearing a mask.

I mean your logic must trump the rest of the worlds Doctors and scientist, which is why you wont post that super secret research?

"Rest of the world's doctors and scientists" -- aaaah, you are one of those lemmings that like to speak for all of humanity. I should have figured it out.

I won't post the readily available and searchable research because I have better things to do than search for some online lemming. I hope Google.com didn't ban your IP and you can still access the website. ;)