GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And you walked up to them and asked them where they immigrated from right? That story also proves nothing about how easy it is to immigrate into the country. Also I wasn't talking about immigrating into a country, i'm saying it's physically easier to get to countries that share a land mass vs having to cross an entire ocean to get to the US.
I don't have to talk to someone dressed in traditional Muslim clothing to figure out they aren't Zoroastrians.

21st century -- nothing difficult about crossing the ocean.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
JIM, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HOW FAST THEY TOOK OVER. HE ANNOUNCED A WITHDRAWL DATE PUBLICLY AND RELEASED FIVE THOUSAND TALIBAN FIGHTERS. SOME OF THOSE RELEASED COMMANDED THE FORCES WHO TOOK OVER AFGHANISTAN SO FAST.

Holy shit your cognitive dissonance is off the charts.
And they didn't withdraw by the date he said. And of course there had to be a set date even though Biden didn't abide by that date. The Taliban weren't going to reach an agreement with a date set.

You gave the plausible reason for the fast, unimpeded takeover earlier.

And back to work now.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Why did we ever negotiate with the taliban in the first place? Because Trump and Pompeo are morons.

Should. Have. Never. Happened.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I don't have to talk to someone dressed in traditional Muslim clothing to figure out they aren't Zoroastrians.

21st century -- nothing difficult about crossing the ocean.
Bet, lemme know when you cross the ocean easily besides a plane. The only easy way is on a plane and that involves going through security and customs. Still have unanswered questions though, what evidence do you need to believe this wasn't a false flag? And do you think it was the US government?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bet, lemme know when you cross the ocean easily besides a plane. The only easy way is on a plane and that involves going through security and customs. Still have unanswered questions though, what evidence do you need to believe this wasn't a false flag? And do you think it was the US government?
Are you serious? Or do you think terrorists pack their c4 in carry on luggage?
Mohammad Atta and co. went through TSA just fine, no?

If this was a false flag, there will be no evidence, at least for the next several decades. If the supposed plan pans out and US forces stay. Maybe in N number of years some retired intelligence guy will come out and say what actually happened. In any case, official government will deny involvement until the end.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Bro, what TSA? Back then, anyone could walk right up to a gate. TSA as we know it is because of Mohammad Atta and co.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Nobody In This Thread Has A Job​

The fuck I keep waking up so early for... :unsure:
LOLOL Jay got us again.
It is interesting how the Afghan conflict has made brought this thread back to life. There have been so many pages in the last week, I only catch the highlights.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, what TSA? Back then, anyone could walk right up to a gate. TSA as we know it is because of Mohammad Atta and co.
How many terrorists have the TSA stopped in 20 years? ZERO

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
How many terrorists have the TSA stopped in 20 years? ZERO
Most of our terrorists are homegrown nowadays. No need to get on an airplane in the first place now.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI

If this was a false flag, there will be no evidence, at least for the next several decades. If the supposed plan pans out and US forces stay. Maybe in N number of years some retired intelligence guy will come out and say what actually happened. In any case, official government will deny involvement until the end.
Ok, since there is apparently no evidence that can disprove it is a false flag, what evidence do you have that it is, besides "its much more likely"