GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Holy shit. :ROFLMAO:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Are you not entertained?!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
When one of the sources you're using is actually asking, "did trump put Chris Wallace in his place?" I can't help but question anything you say. They've got a clear agenda for a specific group of people and you're eating it up.

My local hospitals are full, no more beds, and reporting about a 15% positivity rate. I'll continue to wear to my mask when I walk into stores for consideration of others. It's sad that so many people are against such a simple gesture. All the workers in restaurants and grocery stores I've seen lately have been wearing masks. Throw your theories and aversions out the window and until things calm down wear a mask as a courtesy for them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Are you not entertained?!

I don’t know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, I think it’s time to don some protection.
5323A714-710F-4857-9ECB-221D30C96BB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Wait... what happened to his claim that there are more peer reviewed articles on twitter than the CDC webpage?!?

Did he realize the absurdity of this claim, and only this claim?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
When one of the sources you're using is actually asking, "did trump put Chris Wallace in his place?" I can't help but question anything you say. They've got a clear agenda for a specific group of people and you're eating it up.

My local hospitals are full, no more beds, and reporting about a 15% positivity rate. I'll continue to wear to my mask when I walk into stores for consideration of others. It's sad that so many people are against such a simple gesture. All the workers in restaurants and grocery stores I've seen lately have been wearing masks. Throw your theories and aversions out the window and until things calm down wear a mask as a courtesy for them.
That interview was hilarious, and anyone that took away Trump deftly parrying Chris Wallace's questions is either a skilled mental gymnast, or a completely delusional individual. But hey, those aren't mutually exclusive.
Trump stumbled over himself to barely answer those questions.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Do I need to be an official forum sponsor to sell tin foil hats on here? Mods pls advise
Time to call up the good people at Reynolds Wrap.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Does anyone know anybody that has been seriously ill or died from MUH COVID? That wasn't a senior citizen??

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Does anyone know anybody that has been seriously ill or died from MUH COVID? That wasn't a senior citizen??
Yep, I know four people. Good friend from high school (29yo), his grandfather-in-law (dunno the age, but definitely past 65yo), and another friend of mine (35yo) and his wife (same age). The elder gentleman is currently intubated and my HS friend was in the hospital with a respirator (luckily didn't need to be intubated, a standard oxygen mask was enough). Luckily the 35yo couple got recover at home, they said it was pretty rough, going up their stairs left them both much more exasperated than normal. They took it easy and were ok.