GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh, sorry, I’m saying take guns away from @anotero specifically.

You’d think a true internet cosplay hero sheep-dog CoMe aNd tAkE iT type would have chosen a more capable weapon than a .30-30 lever gun to make his threats with. If I were trying to make a show of my dick size, err gun size, I’d have picked something a bit more combat effective. Then again, he has no clue about combat effectiveness beyond his Call of Duty profile and YouTube watch list.

But wtf I know about the subject, I’m the liberal boogie person.

Lol. I see it's all about cosplaying for you, mr. Parking lot hero.
A 30-30 is more than capable at point blank range. Plenty enough for me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
We should settle this like gentlemen. @anotero and @Corprin can have a duel in Texas.

Mutual combat duels still allowed in Texas​

https://baylorlariat.com/2013/02/19...t-mutual-combat-duels-still-allowed-in-texas/
Just last month in ChiRaq-

No charges in deadly Chicago shootout due to 'mutual combat'​

"One shooter was left dead and two suspects were wounded in the shootout, which required the assistance of a SWAT team.... More than 70 shell casings were found on the street — though the amount was likely higher given it didn’t include shots fired from the other location."

https://torontosun.com/news/world/no-charges-in-deadly-chicago-shootout-due-to-mutual-combat

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Lol. I see it's all about cosplaying for you, mr. Parking lot hero.
A 30-30 is more than capable at point blank range. Plenty enough for me.

🤣

Still trying to evoke some sort of superiority with the internet tough guy routine? Just sad.

Bahaha the bitch returns. If I remember correctly, your soldier experience was playing with missile defense?

Nope

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bahaha the bitch returns. If I remember correctly, your soldier experience was playing with missile defense?
I also have experience.

1637860576853.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
🤣

Still trying to evoke some sort of superiority with the internet tough guy routine? Just sad.

Nope

You are such a little worthless man, exemplified post upon post. Didn't you say you were out? Bahaha.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Happy Thanksgiving frens!

1637860986392.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Biden just increased the tariff from 9% to 17.9% on Canadian soft wood lumber.... Well there goes the wood prices in the US. People went insane when Trump did it but now that Biden does it, all is silent.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You are such a little worthless man, exemplified post upon post. Didn't you say you were out? Bahaha.
Lol.

Were you going to say something about someone in ADA, guy that never even tried?