GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Love the misleading tag from Twitter lol
What this tells me is 'health officials' and big tech are in on the corruption. So many doctors and experts called them out, and were silenced. Some might call it a conspiracy... I see coordinated attacks funded by 'elite' corporations.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1660759043419.png

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
What this tells me is 'health officials' and big tech are in on the corruption. So many doctors and experts called them out, and were silenced. Some might call it a conspiracy... I see coordinated attacks funded by 'elite' corporations.
Real sad story, is the percentage of "doctors", are just pushing whatever "the thing" is the drug companies are pushing...

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Good riddance...I generally despise..."this family dynasty"....political nonsense. You can tell the sh*tty ones, if the family wealth continues to grow exponentially while they are in office... while making 174K a year.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Comprehension
"It looks like you are more invested in this thread than Volkswagens. Is Truth Social too expensive?" ...another forum gate keeper in the lose....

of the off topic/misc section....

Screenshot 2022-08-17 154021.jpg

and my

5bcceb361f1b4.jpeg

signature is difficult...

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Congrats You just dumbed it down one more notch.
I believe your arrival to the thread did just as much, if not more, than any of us could have hoped for...you must post a meme, w(h)itty screen grab, or fake news to continue...it's an unwritten rule...Please, entertain the NPCs living in the thread...

do-not-dumb-here.jpg
233cfj.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hard work, bro, hard work.
Even more shocking when Congress 'works' only 6 months of the year. They are on recess the rest of the time.