GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He simply stated his choice. He didn't try to convince you in his beliefs so why do you argue against his choice?
Because he and his religion are trying to force his beliefs on everyone else through force of law. I have no problem with his choice. I have a problem with forcing others to abide by his choice.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because he and his religion are trying to force his beliefs on everyone else through force of law. I have no problem with his choice. I have a problem with forcing others to abide by his choice.
I must have missed where he tried to force his beliefs onto others.

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
For all the doubters, I expect to see many volunteers for the Human Covid Challenge Trials.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How about when god was added to the pledge of allegiance? Or when it was added to our currency? Or when it was added to police cars? Is that not forcing beliefs?
I thought we were talking about a specific person in the thread. I was. I wasn't talking about in general things that were done outside of the forum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didn't take it that he was trying to force his beliefs on others. I read his posts and took it as him stating his opinion. I don't agree with anyone trying to force their beliefs on others.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't take it that he was trying to force his beliefs on others. I read his posts and took it as him stating his opinion. I don't agree with anyone trying to force their beliefs on others.
He said people should go to jail for murder for abortions. He votes for people trying to make that happen. The SCOTUS is stacked with far right loons who are forcing religion on society through the force of law and multiple states have passed laws that eeffectively ban abortion .

Add in the Hobby Lobby nonsense and asshole cake makers that are allowed to force their beliefs on employees and customers, it's ridiculous to say the religious right aren't trying to force their religion on others.

Always the apologist for fascism.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He said people should go to jail for murder for abortions. He votes for people trying to make that happen. The SCOTUS is stacked with far right loons who are forcing religion on society through the force of law and multiple states have passed laws that eeffectively ban abortion .

Add in the Hobby Lobby nonsense and asshole cake makers that are allowed to force their beliefs on employees and customers, it's ridiculous to say the religious right aren't trying to force their religion on others.

Always the apologist for fascism.
Ok. I don't share the opinion and that's whether or not I favor abortion. Nobody should go to jail for abiding by the law. And I don't agree with forcing my opinion upon anyone.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I thought we were talking about a specific person in the thread. I was. I wasn't talking about in general things that were done outside of the forum.
You truly don't understand the big picture. Man has the choice of free will, follow him or not, it is up to you. As for me and my home, we will serve the Lord.
Here it is "the big picture" ( his Religion) and how we need to make a choice whether or not to serve his lord.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Here it is "the big picture" ( his Religion) and how we need to make a choice whether or not to serve his lord.
I saw that and didn't take it as forcing his opinion on others and took it instead as just his opinion. Perception is different for different people.