GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You truly don't understand the big picture. Man has the choice of free will, follow him or not, it is up to you. As for me and my home, we will serve the Lord.
Ah yes, free will. And if you choose not to follow, you'll just burn for eternity.

Some father... I couldn't imagine giving my child that choice, because I'm not a controlling sociopath.

You serve a made up diety, like every other religious believer. The clergy thank you.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You truly don't understand the big picture. Man has the choice of free will, follow him or not, it is up to you. As for me and my home, we will serve the Lord.

I agree with your statement. I chose free will over the path you went with. 👍

Last edited:

cb1111

I'm over 100 pages behind, not even going to try to catch up. Just read the last page or two. Zrick is back at his original conspiracy theories, there's a new Jeebus Freak, the usual cast is still playing misinformation whack-a-mole, did I miss anything else?

PS - got the J&J vaccine Saturday, no significant side effects. Thousands vaccinated at the event, no one died.
Maybe you're dead and went to hell (this thread).

On a more serious note, the information I've been seeing from the J&J is that the side effects are somewhere between the first and second Moderna/Pfizer shot - so a day of feeling achy/tired. Is that what you felt as well?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not true. I dug into more other-than-covid deaths than not since time last year. IF the death was covid related, it was clearly cause or contributing cause of death. The coworkers I chat with daily, noted the same.

Now this is based on a limited sample set of about 900 cause of death reviews I personally conducted. What is your evidence of this lie you keep yammering on about?
'I dug into deaths,' 'chatting with coworkers'
That's great, but I was told these kind of anecdotes are not EVIDENCE. I don't make the rules.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm over 100 pages behind, not even going to try to catch up. Just read the last page or two. Zrick is back at his original conspiracy theories, there's a new Jeebus Freak, the usual cast is still playing misinformation whack-a-mole, did I miss anything else?

PS - got the J&J vaccine Saturday, no significant side effects. Thousands vaccinated at the event, no one died.
Millions and millions have recovered from the virus and didn't need gene therapy to do it.
When you get some weird disease or cancer in a few years, don't say I didn't warn you.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Maybe you're dead and went to hell (this thread).

On a more serious note, the information I've been seeing from the J&J is that the side effects are somewhere between the first and second Moderna/Pfizer shot - so a day of feeling achy/tired. Is that what you felt as well?
Yeah, that's basically it. A little hard to pinpoint though because I woke up the next day and decided to install flooring in the room I'm building over the garage, which didn't do my back any favors.

cb1111

I agree with your statement. I chose free will over the path you went with. 👍
C'mon.... Religion is good for kids. What kid doesn't want to pray "If I should die before I wake" every night? I grew up catholic (went to German public school in Bavaria - the teachers there are a bit more catholic than the pope). OTOH, mass was fine - it was all in latin and nobody understood a word - and then there was the army chaplain - who was a hoot.

But - I agree with the free will part - believe what you want and leave me alone.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Millions and millions have recovered from the virus and didn't need gene therapy to do it.
When you get some weird disease or cancer in a few years, don't say I didn't warn you.

You do realize that actually having COVID is much more likely to give you side effects down the line right?

BUT VACCINE BAD - what a loser.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even if 1 in 1000 dies from the vaccine it would still be a lower death rate than from COVID in the US against the overall population. (562,000/333,000,000) = 0.16%

But in reality, that number is much much lower....

Zrick is afraid of the sore arm as we've established
I'm not worried about the short term effects...but for you to argue less die from the vaccine so that's ok, that's terrible rationale. The data can be skewed both ways. The next pandemic will be vaccine-induced chronic disease, which I would argue has been here for some time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You do realize that actually having COVID is much more likely to give you side effects down the line right?
Really? Where is the 'science' for this? Everyone I know that's had it has no issues.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pfizer-
'The vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the FDA...but has been authorized for emergency use.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618231701031.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It isn't Gene therapy, Karen, and don't come crying when you figure out covid 19 causes organ damage.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
US flu cases 2019 - 39 million
US covid cases 2020- 30 million

US flu 2020- 1,000

We've been vaccinating for the flu 75 years...yet cases never dropped.
Cue the 'masks stopped the flu.' Can you say BAIT AND SWITCH?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI