GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@jay745 I walked away from the computer to go work and I'm dying laughing!
Posted from phone

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Abraham: "Yo dude Jesus just ran away from the cave!"
Me: POST YOU LINK POST YOU LINK!!! *Banging fists on the last dinner table*

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
10/10 title. Raptor Jesus turns the other cheek to such faps

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I have to ask, what do you believe in? Yourself?
True Atheist I don't believe in any type of God. I pretend to believe in Karma but I know that is really BS. The ideas of religion are good: Be nice, help others, eat well but as far as the rest of it nope. Raised Catholic but even as kid I didn't believe.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
and I don't really care and I do support him but willing to wager Elliot is going to be an attractive man.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
and Corprin has been reported for getting me singing stuff from TBoM (good show)

CSB: saw it on Bway and the LDS had a full page ad in the Playbill saying something like "We hope you enjoyed the show but if you want to really learn about us contact ________ "

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm going to be laughing about this all day.
Jay's imagery alone is proof God exists.
300px-Buddy_christ.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I believe we are made of stardust. Appreciating the fact that stardust can collect and in some fragmented cases allow sentient life is what makes it special to me. Understanding the formation of life doesn't necessarily need someone driving it, and that we have a finite time to just make the most of the only life we 100% know we have makes it all worth it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
In other news, Doug Demuro just got an Audi RS2 and I'm so jelly!!

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Of course the new guy coming in hot is from Florida....
Florida is the dangling wang of the united states
You hate 'em cuz you ain't 'em

I'll take that under advisement later today when I'm sitting on my dock having a beer in the sunshine. Or maybe at the bar since we have the freedom to congregate with friends and family down here in the free republic of Florida. Of course I will have to ride my alligator to the bar and maybe share some space with a burmese python.

LOL you have a great sensibility about you, I respect that.

Maybe I'm too practical. I was serious about my grandma however, 84 and she had some health issues, chronic but managed. One day she missed a chair trying to sit down, broke her hip. Admitted to the hospital and never made it back out. She decided it was her time to go. Similar story with my grandpa, was doing great until 81 and had a stroke. It was all downhill from there. It was gut wrenching to watch this mountain of a man that I had admired my entire life, 6'3" mans man, drove a truck smoking a cigar and sipping rum on the weekends, social butterfly who had a friend of knew someone anywhere we went. Seeing him in his last few months assures me that he's in a better place now. We as humans are sometimes reminded that we are not made to last forever and while immortality sounds good on paper when every aspect of your body is failing you it may be more curse than blessing.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I gotta be honest, I snorted reading about how gods real, from personal experience. I was on the shitter reading it and my laughing was making my bowels explode. It was quite the spectacle for God watching me poop. I'm dying to know, do us the favor and tell your personal experience.

POST YOU LINK
The last time I asked god for anything, I was 8yo and had just eaten a big handful of sunflower seeds, shell and all, because I saw baseball players putting a handful in their mouths but I never saw them spitting any out. So there I am, shitting my 8yo brains out, asking god to ease my shitting pains -- god did nothing. I had a bad time for another hour and I missed Dragon Ball Z because I shit through its time block.
So I know from personal experience that there is no god.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI