GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
ICE is now bringing some of the immigrants from the border to Phoenix because the small towns near the border don't have the facilities or resources to take care of them. ICE is putting them in motels in Phoenix which has some of the local radio stations using the Motel 6 tag line in their commercials. "We'll leave the light on for you".
In Toronto, they took the Novotel hotel, which was located in a relatively prominent area of downtown and started to house homeless there. The hotel is only one part of a very large building, the rest is condos. Property values in the building took a massive hit and there are needles and shit everywhere in front of the building now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My wife had a meltdown at dinner with friends because I won't take the vaccine to travel to Europe.
Sorry, not sorry. Not going to be coerced into being a science experiment.
You're a science experiment if you don't get it too.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
In Toronto, they took the Novotel hotel, which was located in a relatively prominent area of downtown and started to house homeless there. The hotel is only one part of a very large building, the rest is condos. Property values in the building took a massive hit and there are needles and shit everywhere in front of the building now.

We have a large hotel market here. Since COVID killed the hotel market and makes people stay away from each other, they have turned the hotels into shelter space. Super happy about it. #NIMBY

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is that hearsay, did you observe that, or do you have a legitimate source? Just curious.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You get really uncomfortable when others challenge your beliefs. Crazy how little boys rubbing Biden's legs went into a rant about Trump, lol.

As far as my news source, not that I owe you anything but I'll play along. Local news channels once in a while, online publications of BBC, WSJ, and the NYT. So now please tell me how my news sources have me so corrupt and mislead as your MO suggests some sort of attack is coming.
You aren't reading the nonsense you spew from those sources.

And the issue is you keep stating you're opinion that abortion is murder of a baby

You're opinion is wrong. AGAIN, 8th grade biology should have taught you that a zygote, blastcyst and fetus are not the same thing as a baby.

It doesn't bother me that you're ignorant. I'm simply stating the facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
My wife had a meltdown at dinner with friends because I won't take the vaccine to travel to Europe.
Sorry, not sorry. Not going to be coerced into being a science experiment.
It's amazing so many people don't understand that hastily releasing all these vaccines is a perfect way for big pharma to conduct a huge trial. Hell, they should be paying the folks, not getting taxpayer money from the government.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

What, what?

1617937402293.jpeg

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Is that hearsay, did you observe that, or do you have a legitimate source? Just curious.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toro...ery-person-four-priority-encampents-1.5952510

My wife’s best friend owns a condo in the building.

What started to happen was that the homeless built shelters in parks, cause it gets pretty cold in the winter here. So we had a bunch of parks with these little shelters all over the place and people were a little sketched out about taking their kids ice skating with a bunch of homeless people controlling the parks. That and these things were a burning death trap waiting to happen. They would light up inside of them to keep themselves warm at night and would then pass out with a fire burning.