GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The defense just attacking her is bad too.

Like, that's what you've got? Questions about the level of her medical training?
Well they gotta do something I suppose. Though I don’t see the correlation between her training and a man that was murdered by cops. Considering she couldn’t approach at all

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Well they gotta do something I suppose. Though I don’t see the correlation between her training and a man that was murdered by cops. Considering she couldn’t approach at all
You could have some class and just decline to question her.

It's not as if you can actually refute what she was saying, it's plain fact, she was witnessing a man being killed.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You could have some class and just decline to question her.

It's not as if you can actually refute what she was saying, it's plain fact, she was witnessing a man being killed.
Having class doesn’t defend a murderer.

But I do agree with u. 100%.

we live in a place where a thief can sue a home owner for putting bars on his windows. Thusly not allowing the thief to get in and steal shit. Cases like this really do clog up our system.

our justice system is a god damn joke.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
The cops had an opportunity to have a qualified medical person assess the situation and they played the cops vs firefighters card. It demonstrates a disregard for floyd's wellbeing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It’s easy to look at what happened in Polk last week. Plus the situation where cops beat the fuck out of a black under cover cop that was on duty deep into his case.

and just shrug it off bro. Cops are gonna cop. And it’s going to take some very extreme work to fix the system that’s supposed to house humanity’s champions. Instead it houses a bunch of fucking anotero’s

Reactions: WAP