GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
On his defense we called them “reservations”

And we didn't murder all of them. And the US ultimately paid reparations for that. But I can understand why it happened since we were just bombed and entered WWII. That doesn't make it right but is understandable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Do you seriously think 9/11 was foreign terrorists??! You're dumber than I thought.
You just went up a notch in my book. #InsideJob

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You can't be serious either if you think anyone can just enter the country via open borders.
You think 9/11 was bad you haven't seen anything if anyone can just walk into the country.

You watch too much Fox News.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh so locking up Asians in the west. Cubans in the south. And central and South Americans in Texas. That’s ok as long as no one died? Because women got raped repeatedly and over and over again in the Cuban concentration camps. Men were interrogated for nights on end and even faced a pretend but super realistic firing squad.

u don’t know what you’re talking about. U think this country doesn’t have gallons of blood on its hands? America is the most violent country in the international community.

We didn't put them in gas chambers and murder them.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Well tell us who it was.
Your government. Explain to me why wtc7 fell but wasn't hit by a plane. Or how on earth a plane vanishes into thin air without leaving a trace after hitting the pentagon. Planes leave wreckage when they crash.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Joe Biden- "If I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."
WTF?