GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Belive it or not I came back to the scamdemic thread for some sanity. They're talking about big butts, Chicago Deep Dish pizza and pissing in sinks in the water cooler thread. 😜

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Belive it or not I came back to the scamdemic thread for some sanity. They're talking about big butts, Chicago Deep Dish pizza and pissing in sinks in the water cooler thread. 😜
Speaking of pizza, I tried one of the Barstool frozen pizzas. Shit was terrible

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This country has gone beyond lunacy. In Phoenix they are now starting the process to change names of streets based on last names that were members of or associated with the KKK. They can't rewrite all of history. Hudson is one of the last names. I'm absolutely positive not everyone with the last name of Hudson was a descendant or relative of someone named Hudson that was a member of the KKK. Where and when does the insanity end? It's sad. Very sad, but our country has gone off the deep end.

npace

Autocross Champion
Figure out the difference between rewriting history and not honoring KKK members.
I think he's saying that the street wasn't named after a KKK member, but because at some point, someone in the KKK had that name, they're changing it. If that's the case, then yes, it's crazy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Biden's armed locked up and he needs to be rebooted.

1634905954194.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is sudden death considered safe and effective?

1634906620312.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI