GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
15 days to slow the spread has become the government owns your body and can take your livelihood away. Hell yeah I've made up my mind.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Well, it appeared the countries that locked down sooner got through it sooner also so I mean, something worked. While we struggle on whether we should of been locked down or not, other countries (China) was already through that and moving on with their lives.

You can say you're being tough for not wanting to lock down, China would say, our government is not tough enough to perform a full lock down the way they did, thus surpassing us. If anything, it shows America's vulnerabilities and weakness to work as a whole. The country divided up and they saw how they can beat us through our differences and nobody coming together for a common goal.

You can trash China any which way you want for how they handled it (caused it), but in the end, they moved on faster than any large country. It is actually quite frightening to see as to how we managed a pandemic vs how they did.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
Well, it appeared the countries that locked down sooner got through it sooner also so I mean, something worked. While we struggle on whether we should of been locked down or not, other countries (China) was already through that and moving on with their lives.

You can say you're being tough for not wanting to lock down, China would say, our government is not tough enough to perform a full lock down the way they did, thus surpassing us. If anything, it shows America's vulnerabilities and weakness to work as a whole. The country divided up and they saw how they can beat us through our differences and nobody coming together for a common goal.

You can trash China any which way you want for how they handled it (caused it), but in the end, they moved on faster than any large country. It is actually quite frightening to see as to how we managed a pandemic vs how they did.
I don't trust anything China says with regard to it's numbers. Covid is ongoing there just like everywhere else. I gladly give up 100% disease prevention (which China has not achieved) in return for freedom.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I tried staying away from this thread with a 10ft pole but after another thread got derailed, it brought the curiosity out of me to check this out. Yeah... it was probably a mistake.

Alls I can say is, America is not the only country on this planet. It is not the only country dealing with this pandemic or as the thread calls it, scamdemic, lol.

Other countries are laughing at how we've dealt with it. Other countries are dying for any type of vaccination they can get their hands on. I know, I know, you're more than willing to give up yours to them because you don't need it. Well, if only it was that easy...

In the end, I prefer to understand how other countries are dealing with it and their statistics. That is more important than who thinks about what is right or wrong in this country because of whatever your political affiliation is. Again, other countries did not politicize this. It is life or death for them and they're trying to choose life. For me, it's just crazy that so many in this country are oblivious to that.
Is it life or death though? For some yes but for most? No.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I see. So you made up your mind. That's perfectly fine man. I just hope you don't get covid or if you had it, you did well. I personally don't want anything that can give me pneumonia. I've had that a few years ago in 1 lung and I swear I thought I was going to die back then. I can't imagine it in both lungs. I'm taking zero chance to get covid.

The problem is, everyone reacts different to it. So you got those that suffer like crazy and die, then those that get very mild symptoms and go spread the word that it was nothing, no biggie, anyone can get through it. That's spreading misinformation out the gate and honestly, you can put someone else's life at risk. You had mild symptoms, yo mama just might not. It's reckless, but I wouldn't imagine anyone who has already made up their mind to care or understand. I've come to realize there is no rationalizing with those people. Their mind is already warped made up.
The vaccine will NOT stop you from getting the VID.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
The vaccine will NOT stop you from getting the VID.

Very true, though if it can help me keep out of the hospital, that's all I need to know.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

And of course China is always up front with the truth about how they handled it. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

There are some that say millions died in China...not to mention their whole social credit system is pretty dystopian. I would not look to them as a role model. We locked down here significantly for 2 months, it made no difference. The vaccine is not really a vaccine and efficacy is unknown at best, it shouldn't be mandated. Last year's heroes are this year's expendables. You have to be brain damaged not see what their end game is. Nothing they have done has been for well being.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Very true, though if it can help me keep out of the hospital, that's all I need to know.
That's not accurate either. Plenty have been hospitalized, and died, with vaccination.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thread title. Grandma also had stage 4 lung cancer, got covid, survived covid, but not cancer.
Don't know if she had the vaccine, but there are reports it is accelerating cancers. Sorry for your loss. Of grandma, and your medical freedom.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Don't know if she had the vaccine, but there are reports it is accelerating cancers. Sorry for your loss. Of grandma, and your medical freedom.
She did. She had the Sputnik. But the cancer was already pretty advanced prior to the jabs. Thank you.

npace

Autocross Champion
There are some that say millions died in China...not to mention their whole social credit system is pretty dystopian. I would not look to them as a role model. We locked down here significantly for 2 months, it made no difference. The vaccine is not really a vaccine and efficacy is unknown at best, it shouldn't be mandated. Last year's heroes are this year's expendables. You have to be brain damaged not see what their end game is. Nothing they have done has been for well being.
Look at Australia. They've had significant lockdowns and its getting worse.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I tried staying away from this thread with a 10ft pole but after another thread got derailed, it brought the curiosity out of me to check this out. Yeah... it was probably a mistake.

Alls I can say is, America is not the only country on this planet. It is not the only country dealing with this pandemic or as the thread calls it, scamdemic, lol.

Other countries are laughing at how we've dealt with it. Other countries are dying for any type of vaccination they can get their hands on. I know, I know, you're more than willing to give up yours to them because you don't need it. Well, if only it was that easy...

In the end, I prefer to understand how other countries are dealing with it and their statistics. That is more important than who thinks about what is right or wrong in this country because of whatever your political affiliation is. Again, other countries did not politicize this. It is life or death for them and they're trying to choose life. For me, it's just crazy that so many in this country are oblivious to that.

Countries can't laugh.

The same stuff is happening elsewhere. There are proponents and opponents.