GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Defense For Ghislaine Maxwell Disparages Witnesses - Omicron Is Most Mild Variant Yet - Gov And Media Lies, Fear Mongers

npace

Autocross Champion
Peppermint Patty is ready for Halloween

Psaki chuckie.jpg

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I went to the Raptors game last night. When we stood up, we had to have masks on, but when we sat down, all beside each other, we were able take our masks off. It looks like the virus doesn't spread when you are sitting down. What the fuck?

BadHombre760

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I went to the Raptors game last night. When we stood up, we had to have masks on, but when we sat down, all beside each other, we were able take our masks off. It looks like the virus doesn't spread when you are sitting down. What the fuck?
im gonna guess you had to show proof of vax too? or at least a negative test?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
im gonna guess you had to show proof of vax too? or at least a negative test?
Yeah - we have these new things that we got - QR codes - you can only get the QR code if you are double vaxxed. I've mentioned before - I didn't have a strong opinion on getting vaxxed or not, but I got it, so that I could travel and see my grandmother before she passed, a couple of months back.

The QR code reminds me from that office space line "You know, the nazi's had pieces of flair that they made the jews wear"

npace

Autocross Champion
Yeah - we have these new things that we got - QR codes - you can only get the QR code if you are double vaxxed. I've mentioned before - I didn't have a strong opinion on getting vaxxed or not, but I got it, so that I could travel and see my grandmother before she passed, a couple of months back.

The QR code reminds me from that office space line "You know, the nazi's had pieces of flair that they made the jews wear"
I agree - this is like the citizens of Nazi Germany being forced to carry papers. Those deemed "worthy" (i.e. pure Germans) could travel and do whatever, but others were severely restricted.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
VW
Saw this regular dude at the gym last night, he likes to be social and talk to everybody. I've never seen him with a mask on until he left and was walking out to his truck. Makes sense...

SnailPower

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I tried staying away from this thread with a 10ft pole but after another thread got derailed, it brought the curiosity out of me to check this out. Yeah... it was probably a mistake.

Alls I can say is, America is not the only country on this planet. It is not the only country dealing with this pandemic or as the thread calls it, scamdemic, lol.

Other countries are laughing at how we've dealt with it. Other countries are dying for any type of vaccination they can get their hands on. I know, I know, you're more than willing to give up yours to them because you don't need it. Well, if only it was that easy...

In the end, I prefer to understand how other countries are dealing with it and their statistics. That is more important than who thinks about what is right or wrong in this country because of whatever your political affiliation is. Again, other countries did not politicize this. It is life or death for them and they're trying to choose life. For me, it's just crazy that so many in this country are oblivious to that.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Well said! Add to it that America is a hub of the world, so we deal with more inbound peiple and resources than just about any other place which further increases our need to effectively deal with the virus.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI

You were coerced. In 6 months, you'll need another shot to get your QR code. Say goodbye to freedom.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
I tried staying away from this thread with a 10ft pole but after another thread got derailed, it brought the curiosity out of me to check this out. Yeah... it was probably a mistake.

Alls I can say is, America is not the only country on this planet. It is not the only country dealing with this pandemic or as the thread calls it, scamdemic, lol.

Other countries are laughing at how we've dealt with it. Other countries are dying for any type of vaccination they can get their hands on. I know, I know, you're more than willing to give up yours to them because you don't need it. Well, if only it was that easy...

In the end, I prefer to understand how other countries are dealing with it and their statistics. That is more important than who thinks about what is right or wrong in this country because of whatever your political affiliation is. Again, other countries did not politicize this. It is life or death for them and they're trying to choose life. For me, it's just crazy that so many in this country are oblivious to that.
Nordic countries are famously taking a no-lockdown no-mask approach and doing the same or better than similarly populated countries. Some have stopped using the vaccines altogether because of side effects, myocarditis being the most notable.