GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
176193374_4825920087460511_2171026997886713675_n.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
It's been a while. Maybe 15 years if not more. I liked the city layout and architecture. It's much more diverse than typical single story US. Plus I hate the six storey apartments buildings of NYC -- no love for tenement houses.

The pandemic has shown that the self-proclaimed progressive societies of the west are no more than mere houses of cards. Too bad people had to die to reveal this.
It has changed quite a bit since then. Give it a few years and then come again.

And agreed man.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Anyone have any tyre recommendations?

Summer tire!?!

Just bought some Falken FK510’s after someone mentioned them in this thread. Have not put them on yet. They are replacing a set of General G-Max summer tires which were nice for the price but a bit soft in the corners.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Summer tire!?!

Just bought some Falken FK510’s after someone mentioned them in this thread. Have not put them on yet. They are replacing a set of General G-Max summer tires which were nice for the price but a bit soft in the corners.
I was just kidding and it was me that mentioned the FK510's. They're my daily tire. 🤣

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Summer tire!?!

Conti DWS are always a great pick. Next to nothing weight, good grip in all weather.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Join me, Mike Lindell, Diamond and Silk, and General Flynn over at FrankSpeech.com !!!
Tell Jack and Zuckerberg to SUCK A DUCK!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Autocorrect Lol