GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
U went back to the cat pic? U are back to being known as the twin cooled cat man!

Zrick still believed it to be true. U know he did. If it pushes his narrative forward

edit spelling sorry

Yes. After you mentioned Jim producing jars of mayo, it really turned me off the idea.

Doing sexual things with a jar of mayo? Hey, everyone has their kinks. Who am I to judge?

Producing your own "jars of mayo"? That's over the line.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I think the next virus will come from Brazil. They are pushing hard into the Amazon. More chances animals and insects will rub shoulders with humans. Thoughts?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes. After you mentioned Jim producing jars of mayo, it really turned me off the idea.

Doing sexual things with a jar of mayo? Hey, everyone has their kinks. Who am I to judge?

Producing your own "jars of mayo"? That's over the line.
Bro. We are picking on him too hard 🤣 if we hear about an old guy in a fast GTI shooting people with medication....

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think the next virus will come from Brazil. They are pushing hard into the Amazon. More chances animals and insects will rub shoulders with humans. Thoughts?
I think there's a high probability Brazil will cause a very ugly variant of sars cov 2. The country is a mess right now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's some old ass shit. Anyone that's ever worked in the OR or trauma had blood sneakers long ago. Yawn.