GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They don't ingest large amounts of chemicals in their food? That population may have less genetic predisposition?

Didn't you say you were a paramedic married to a doctor? It's like you're a pathological liar with no medical training and you aren't really married to a doctor.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Not that i have many reservations against vaccinations. but, does anyone have a good, very pragmatic and nonbiased informational source i can look into about the effects, intended use and know risk factors of it?

I am getting it. But some friends and family are getting all zrickety about it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
They don't ingest large amounts of chemicals in their food? That population may have less genetic predisposition?

Didn't you say you were a paramedic married to a doctor? It's like you're a pathological liar with no medical training and you aren't really married to a doctor.
This times 1000.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Not that i have many reservations against vaccinations. but, does anyone have a good, very pragmatic and nonbiased informational source i can look into about the effects, intended use and know risk factors of it?

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6ShoiJMrpsdtXwTICb0L-lHeWctBDTfa

There is a good set of videos they did that detail all the different aspects of the trials, types, etc. These are in that playlist, scroll down and you’ll see the boring white thumbnails. There’s like 8 videos in the series.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Great use of zrickety as an adjective. :D

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

cb1111

This is pretty good. PM me if you want more from different sources (JAMA/NIH, sources in Europe etc.)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

There is hope!