GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Those sneakers are dope! The blood thing turned me off. But it’s a cool looking sneaker.
I thought the same thing. Bad ass looking shoe, just dumb as hell to not cover Nike's trademark.

Obviously all them profits going to Nike now, albeit via a circuitous route.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I thought the same thing. Bad ass looking shoe, just dumb as hell to not cover Nike's trademark.

Obviously all them profits going to Nike now, albeit via a circuitous route.
Same thing happened with the Newport airforces and that design did indeed cover the Nike logos

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh do I need to post CNN for you?
DHS making an inquiry should be easy for you guys to verify with all your security clearance and intelligence contacts.
Fox News - you can't sue us because we're entertainers and no reasonable person would believe us.

Zrickety- posting Fox News as proof of his claims.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
1617128491089.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Approaching 3 weeks since mask mandate was lifted, 'active' case count has remained around 7-14. I would say some/most people are still wearing them, mega stores still have teenagers pushing hand sani and butt wipes at the entrance.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Numbers don't lie. They are spending a fortune to house illegals in hotels. This is widely reported. Come out from under your rock.
🦎

You know what would be really bad, if Biden owned the hotels and then went to play golf all the time, forcing the government to pay him to allow the secret service to use rooms and golf carts to protect him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Approaching 3 weeks since mask mandate was lifted, 'active' case count has remained around 7-14. I would say some/most people are still wearing them, mega stores still have teenagers pushing hand sani and butt wipes at the entrance.
Active cases are increasing, so not sure what you're trying to say.

Kind of reminds me of DeSantis bragging about how well Florida did with covid and no mask mandate, while ignoring every major city in FL had a mask mandate.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Pretty interesting because they're trying to say that the lack of a mask mandate is what is going to revitalize the virus.

Meanwhile, New York and New Jersey have the highest positivity rates.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You know what would be really bad, if Biden owned the hotels and then went to play golf the time, forcing the government to pay him to allow the secret service to use rooms and golf carts to protect him.
Or if Biden had foreign dignitaries coming to his hotel to sign important documents. Charging the government all the fees