GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
There's no way Sleepy Joe runs again. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the current term but I hope he does because the alternative is worse. Kamala Harris was put in charge of the border and in spite of the current crisis on the border has yet to visit the border to see for herself. ICE is now just dropping off migrants at the nearest Greyhound bus station.

https://www.newsweek.com/ice-resume...hound-terminal-instead-welcome-center-1589765
What is worse about Kamala Harris?

That she's a woman or...

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I asked because the current available data you can run on Covid through Wonder which links to VAERS reports death at 3,099ish events.

So where was the source for his numbers?

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Not to mention as of Feb 2021 There was only 966 reported:

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine-deaths-cause-pfizer-moderna-fact-check-966-died-1574447

I could start on the others like paralysis on there, but all the numbers are suspect to the more recent reports.

I mean I can rip off a bunch of official looking logos and put real websites on a graph with made up shit too. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:
As I explained, only 1 in 100 get reported according to 'experts.' So multiply 3099 by 100 and you get nearly 310k dead from the vaccine. But the CDC is getting in front of this by saying they are all 'unrelated coincidences.'
If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What is worse about Kamala Harris?

That she's a woman or...
She was the LEAST likeable candidate when the Democrats were fighting over who would run.
She had an affair with her boss to get ahead. She locked up pot smokers and laughed about smoking pot. She's in charge of the border and has literally done nothing. Need I go on?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
She was the LEAST likeable candidate when the Democrats were fighting over who would run.
She had an affair with her boss to get ahead. She locked up pot smokers and laughed about smoking pot. She's in charge of the border and has literally done nothing. Need I go on?
She was a great prosecutor. I mean, a good prosecutor's job is to lock away as many people as possible, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
She was a great prosecutor. I mean, a good prosecutor's job is to lock away as many people as possible, right?
Apparently.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jim chose Moderna. Which one will you choose? I pick NONE.
1620651909993.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
As I explained, only 1 in 100 get reported according to 'experts.' So multiply 3099 by 100 and you get nearly 310k dead from the vaccine. But the CDC is getting in front of this by saying they are all 'unrelated coincidences.'
If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
1620651977352.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R