GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Jim, did you see this one. This is why people want to take funding from police and increase funding for social services. Imagine this situation if a mental health professional and a social worker were sent on this call.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/515502-13-year-old-boy-with-autism-shot-by-police-after-mother-called?amp

Wow that was handled wrong in so many ways.

Immediate termination and you are no longer allowed to be a police officer.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
58C72608-13F9-4BA3-93ED-C0B627929860.jpeg

0445B041-FB0E-41D3-A82D-58B39D24D5A8.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
One of my memes made it to the google? I've officially made it! I can retire now.

You know, it's a great idea to send social workers on these calls with police...until a social worker gets attacked or killed by some psychopath. Just another lawsuit waiting to happen. What's worse than a pair of inept cops? One inept cop and an unarmed social worker.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
To be fair BET is not exclusively black either. It's not like they won't air a program because a white person is in it.
Fair enough. But how about the name itself? I don't think a channel called WET would be received too well.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Back on topic...

Dr. Alan Preston, Prof of Epidemiology: "This is a rookie 101 mistake in epidemiology. You don't take the incidence rate to figure out the [case] fatality. You look at the prevalence. & it was stunning that the media would put on these so-called experts & not raise this issue. The case fatality rate is just completely and absolutely overstated."

Dr. Scott Jenson, M.D. "I was coached and massaged to utilize COVID-19 as a factor in the cause of death, even if I hadn't checked a test."

Dr. Michael Roizen, Cleveland Clinic "Look at the fatality rate under 60, it's less than 0.002%. The problem is, without the economy open we're having more 'deaths of despair' than we are deaths from the COVID virus."

Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D. "The collateral damage of the economy shutdown is becoming worse than the virus itself."

Dr. Artin Massihi "The epidemiology of this disease is similar to flu."

Dr. Eran Bendavid, Professor of Medicine at Stanford, on mainstream COVID narrative data "The numbers didn't quite add up."

Dr. Michael Levitt, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry "Coronavirus is basically taking out people who are not very healthy. Either there's pre-existing conditions or old age. It's not that different from flu. There's been this race to the top to maximize deaths."

Dr. Scott Jenson, M.D. "An N-95 mask filters out particulate matter larger than .3 microns. So the question then is how big is a COVID particle. A COVID particle is about .1 micron....this idea of people doing anything particularly useful with a mask is just LOONEY TUNES."

"Inside Surgery," a premier surgeon's journal, in 2009 during the swine flu outbreak, in an article titled "Standard Surgical Masks Do Not Protect Wearer From Getting Swine Flu." "For the prevention of transmission of swine flu this type of mask is ESSENTIALLY WORTHLESS."

EfvgxU9XYAMKMN0.jpg

EdxG68zUEAEWQFJ.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Have a great day everybody!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Back on topic...

Dr. Alan Preston, Prof of Epidemiology: "This is a rookie 101 mistake in epidemiology. You don't take the incidence rate to figure out the [case] fatality. You look at the prevalence. & it was stunning that the media would put on these so-called experts & not raise this issue. The case fatality rate is just completely and absolutely overstated."

Dr. Scott Jenson, M.D. "I was coached and massaged to utilize COVID-19 as a factor in the cause of death, even if I hadn't checked a test."

Dr. Michael Roizen, Cleveland Clinic "Look at the fatality rate under 60, it's less than 0.002%. The problem is, without the economy open we're having more 'deaths of despair' than we are deaths from the COVID virus."

Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D. "The collateral damage of the economy shutdown is becoming worse than the virus itself."

Dr. Artin Massihi "The epidemiology of this disease is similar to flu."

Dr. Eran Bendavid, Professor of Medicine at Stanford, on mainstream COVID narrative data "The numbers didn't quite add up."

Dr. Michael Levitt, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry "Coronavirus is basically taking out people who are not very healthy. Either there's pre-existing conditions or old age. It's not that different from flu. There's been this race to the top to maximize deaths."

Dr. Scott Jenson, M.D. "An N-95 mask filters out particulate matter larger than .3 microns. So the question then is how big is a COVID particle. A COVID particle is about .1 micron....this idea of people doing anything particularly useful with a mask is just LOONEY TUNES."

"Inside Surgery," a premier surgeon's journal, in 2009 during the swine flu outbreak, in an article titled "Standard Surgical Masks Do Not Protect Wearer From Getting Swine Flu." "For the prevention of transmission of swine flu this type of mask is ESSENTIALLY WORTHLESS."

View attachment 185422
View attachment 185423

So you're going to stop using the entire population to determine mortality rate?

And what's the size of the respiratory droplets carrying the virus? Do you think viruses and bacteria move on their own? That's 1st year paramedic stuff.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's a good example. I still don't get the defunding police though because I don't know that a portion of the police funding is dedicated to calls that could be handled by social workers. Why didn't the 911 operator send the call to social services instead of the police?

They didn't send the appropriate resources, becase they don't exist in most communities. That's what we're trying to tell you. That's why we need to remove funding from the police to use to hire social workers and mental health professionals or raise taxes. You can't send resources that don't exist.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
They didn't send the appropriate resources, becase they don't exist in most communities. That's what we're trying to tell you. That's why we need to remove funding from the police to use to hire social workers and mental health professionals or raise taxes. You can't send resources that don't exist.
Exactly. There are no programs like that currently because all the money is routed to police who take an 6 hour online course and are considered qualified.