GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Idaho is ending their restrictions. CDC is walking back quarantine rules, and now says asymptomatic people should not even be tested.
IT'S OVER.
Mask burning party at my place.
Well there is the thought out there that the CDC changed the testing guidelines under pressure from the Trump administration. Theoretically to get the numbers down before the election.:unsure:

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Well there is the thought out there that the CDC changed the testing guidelines under pressure from the Trump administration. Theoretically to get the numbers down before the election.:unsure:

But.. the CDC says asymptomatic people should no longer test, right? And with that change, that will drive the percentage of positive tests upwards - which the media and other bad actors will portray as a reason to tighten up the lockdowns for even longer. Why would the Trump admin push the CDC for that change? Makes no sense.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But.. the CDC says asymptomatic people should no longer test, right? And with that change, that will drive the percentage of positive tests upwards - which the media and other bad actors will portray as a reason to tighten up the lockdowns for even longer. Why would the Trump admin push the CDC for that change? Makes no sense.

Great point.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
1598501082879.png

Reminded me of this thread again...carry on

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Great point.

In what way? CDC officials are saying they were pressured by the white house. Do you think they're lying or the guy that lies about almost everything is lying?

Hmmmmmmm, another tough choice.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Do you know what a coroner is? You've again failed to cite any evidence that provide detailed numbers of cases that were improperly determined to be COVID related. Also, yes, I know what comorbidities are... but a motorcycle accident (the exact case YOU cited) is not a comorbidity. So, again, you fail to present evidence, and then when challenged you change the goal posts to comorbidities...

Also, comorbidities can be ANYTHING. It's like saying, well, George Floyd may have died, anyway, but were it not for that knee on his jugular vein for 9 minutes! Police officers that kill people unjustly always use similar excuses (blame the victim). Yes, he may have had other heart issues and even had some drugs in his system (I don't know, but it has been alleged), but he certainly looked a lot healthier before that corrupt cop placed his knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Trumpians that try to excuse such killings will often cite things like comorbidities, yet everyone knows the real reason Gorge Floyd died was because that cop killed him with by blocking the oxygen to his brain and heart.

If I took a gun and shot you in the face, could I then tell the police and prosecutors... and eventually a jury, yeah, I shot Zrickety in the face, but he had HIGH CHOLESTEROL... so, that's really why he died. It's a hoax to say me shooting him in the face caused his death.

That's essentially how I read all of your excuses.

Troll, potato, muh keyboards and muh biscuits. Posts nothing but shit in here, GTFO

Gorge, put some respek on his fookin name at least.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Why would the CDC listen to Trump now? They've been running the show since March. Admin have stepped down. Not saying the AMA is in on this 'worldwide conspiracy,' but the nature of medicine and humanity is people just run with the first thing they hear. I've never seen so many adults with such irrational fear. I told you the head of our Rec Dept recovered in March, has immunity, and he's still scared. It's absurd.
I'm not downplaying the deaths, it's sad, but people need to be responsible for their own health. I am. The good nursing homes did really well, at least in my area. Places like NY, seniors were killed in record numbers because of the Governors.
Whatever the CDC says, if people are actually sick they will get tested. This should not be controversial. What they are doing is in line with what the WHO reported...the asymptomatic don't spread.
You have to take everything with a grain of salt. But the numbers don't lie. We are a stone's throw from Sweden's numbers and we have draconian measures in place. The elderly are vulnerable, the data supports this. There is no reason healthy younger people need masks. Children do especially well and I see the mandates as child abuse. You can call me stupid, whatever. I will fight for your right to wear a mask and fight for mine to not.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Medicine is corrupted, compromised. There are so many conflicts of interest that are not reported, you do hear about it once in awhile. Studies are rigged. For example, they tested HCQ against Vitamin C and not placebo. Vitamin C works. So if HCQ performs the same, that works too.
Dr Zev Zelenko (NY) has published his findings with 2 other German doctors.
https://thezelenkoprotocol.com/
Why is this not news? Why is the FDA banning IV vitamin C and HCQ? Why do they allow multiple other drugs with deadly side effects?
Critical thinking skills required.
Half a million killed every year from medical error. The AMA is complicit.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
All information you read that confirms your beliefs you treat as gospel.

All information that doesn't fit the narrative is ignored or discarded out of hand.

This is called confirmation bias.

Real research doesn't form the conclusion first and then seek out information to prove it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
In what way? CDC officials are saying they were pressured by the white house. Do you think they're lying or the guy that lies about almost everything is lying?

Hmmmmmmm, another tough choice.

Not another tough choice at all. As usual you don't comprehend what was said.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
All information you read that confirms your beliefs you treat as gospel.

All information that doesn't fit the narrative is ignored or discarded out of hand.

This is called confirmation bias.

Real research doesn't form the conclusion first and then seek out information to prove it.

There's a lot of that going on with both sides.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
View attachment 184265

Reminded me of this thread again...carry on

Covid was very much like a mild flu for me and MANY others I know. Sure, there have been people that died from it but BUT they likely already had one foot in the grave.

#EDIT let's take a poll. How many of you know someone that has actually died from Covid?
As for me I have only heard of one guy that I knew. He was in his 80s

Last edited: