GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When I was working at the Yoplait plant and had to travel out to Corporate in MN- Which was ALWAYS in the winter - I would find it funny that the locals were freezing and complaining right next to me. I just came from 65 degree weather and they've been living this shit for like 3 months. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll admit. February can eat a fat dick here. It gets damn cold. The rest of the winter it’s not at all bad. People just love to complain.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ban the snow. Make Global Warming Great Again!!!

The scientific community really fucked up initially calling this escalating crisis "global warming" at first. Despite the name being changed to "climate change", something like 15 years ago, idiots still like clinging to the "global warming" nomenclature, saying shit like "iF gLoBal WArMiNg iS ReAl, WhY iS iT sO CoLd?!?!!". Completely ignoring the fact that the climate is changing drastically in both directions, hot and cold, and as a planet we're pretty much fucked.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
The scientific community really fucked up initially calling this escalating crisis "global warming" at first. Despite the name being changed to "climate change", something like 15 years ago, idiots still like clinging to the "global warming" nomenclature, saying shit like "iF gLoBal WArMiNg iS ReAl, WhY iS iT sO CoLd?!?!!". Completely ignoring the fact that the climate is changing drastically in both directions, hot and cold, and as a planet we're pretty much fucked.
That and it ignores some of the climate shift that happens with Climate change to say global warming. Some places will get colder and see more rain, others may get hotter and see less rain.. which can be a big deal if your main source of water is a glacier that melted due to all of this:

Look at Peru, a lot of places only have their water turned on once a week because their main water supplying glacier melted and didn't recover due to shifting temps:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/10/191007100421.htm

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Chalk up one more advantage to already being old. Have to look at my age as a benefit anyway I can find.
🤣

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
50lf4d.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That and it ignores some of the climate shift that happens with Climate change to say global warming. Some places will get colder and see more rain, others may get hotter and see less rain.. which can be a big deal if your main source of water is a glacier that melted due to all of this:

Look at Peru, a lot of places only have their water turned on once a week because their main water supplying glacier melted and didn't recover due to shifting temps:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/10/191007100421.htm

Yep. Did a fancy climatology course by one of the folks deep in the climate change arena.

MN’s winters will become milder, with bigger snows, more temp fluctuations at the fall-winter and winter-spring transitions, and more rainy milder summers. Basically because of how in the middle north we are, our climate is actually going to get better... minus that whole loss of biodiversity thing.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Yep. Did a fancy climatology course by one of the folks deep in the climate change arena.

MN’s winters will become milder, with bigger snows, more temp fluctuations at the fall-winter and winter-spring transitions, and more rainy milder summers. Basically because of how in the middle north we are, our climate is actually going to get better... minus that whole loss of biodiversity thing.
Yup. Go a bit further north, like Say Canada though, and you'll see a ton more rain because things just park and dump over them now. Had a lot of flooding the past couple years due to climate shift.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yup. Go a bit further north, like Say Canada though, and you'll see a ton more rain because things just park and dump over them now. Had a lot of flooding the past couple years due to climate shift.

Yeah. MN is the triple junction of three major drainage basins, so we don’t have any water that flows into the state.... we do flood, but mostly we do the flooding.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Yeah. MN is the triple junction of three major drainage basins, so we don’t have any water that flows into the state.... we do flood, but mostly we do the flooding.
All good. I'm out here in California that doesn't seem to understand high water required crops probably shouldn't be grown in a state that is 60% desert and a ton of coastline.. But hey, we steal the majority of our water from the Colorado river anyhow. 🤷‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm telling you it's all fine.

People need Avocados, okay.

You can't hurt the ocean or the atmosphere, when I punch them nothing happens.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R