GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Is that honey? Is this you?

0565febb47401374d289c05f8cd8f40e.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
oh its true. i used to get a $5 coffee from starbucks pretty much every day without fail. do the math... $150 a month

started making my own cold brew at home, gotta be 1/4 of that now.
Oh yeah. I grind beans fresh every day and use my AeroPress for coffee. I buy beans roughly every 3 weeks at $16-20 a pop. So, anywhere from 80 cents to a buck per cup. It could be even cheaper, but I insist on the artisanal roast, "la-dee-da" hipster shit.
562.gif

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I use a professional extractor. No butane here bro. Every batch gets tested 😂

it has to as per state law. Amateur. You and your hair straightener.
Got some purging to do my dude!
And I have a 12 ton press 🤷‍♂️ not a hair straightener

After the rosin is done we can press in any bushings we want 🎅

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No I get it that's why its funny! The meme and video make the same point, the small handout to people in need is insulting. Your saving money on coffee comment is not along the same lines.🤷‍♂️

It's exactly along the same lines.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Got some purging to do my dude!
And I have a 12 ton press 🤷‍♂️ not a hair straightener

After the rosin is done we can press in any bushings we want 🎅
Nah. The shatter is perfect. It’s been purging almost three days. It’s fine. If u want I can send test results from the lab when it comes back?

rosin isn’t a great smoke if I can be honest. If you really want something clean, go co2. Better flavor and higher terps (potentially) from co2. Ill be all out of co2 in about a month. This next harvest, I’ll run some co2. But I hate it’s yield. Not as bad as rosin. But not great either.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Nah. The shatter is perfect. It’s been purging almost three days. It’s fine. If u want I can send test results from the lab when it comes back?

rosin isn’t a great smoke if I can be honest. If you really want something clean, go co2. Better flavor and higher terps (potentially) from co2. Ill be all out of co2 in about a month. This next harvest, I’ll run some co2. But I hate it’s yield. Not as bad as rosin. But not great either.
Lol calm down I'm not the solvent police. I like rosin, not sure how it could get any cleaner than that. A buddy of mine refines c02 into sauce crystals, now that's some potent!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lol calm down I'm not the solvent police. I like rosin, not sure how it could get any cleaner than that. A buddy of mine refines c02 into sauce crystals, now that's some potent!
Sauce crystals look too pretty to smoke lol

edit spelling

Last edited: