GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Another racist. Dude just literally came out of no where and shot slurs at me. Just another patriot. 😆 Except this patriot is fairly dumb
Par for the course, I suppose. On the plus side, loving the extra 2" of rubber on the ground at every corner and the lighter weight all around. 31lbs to 18 is some nice savings.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Spain dick slapped Cuba with a fat cock
What do u want me to say? Remind u how cuba wrecked spain and took their independence and told france to fuck themselves? Like, should I be trying to compete and defend myself from your racial attacks? Cuz they're lame. I think you'd be more effective if you research my culture. Maybe then you'll get under my skin?

The spoiler on your R is fucking ugly as shit. Maybe we can talk about different spoilers.

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
You realize that only about 30-40% of my people have any spaniard in them? There's taino and black. Those three make up the majority of the ethnic back grounds there. How can u be this racist against my people and be so fucking stupid.
exactly your a fucking mutt I've been around thousands of years before you so shut your fucking mouth

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
exactly your a fucking mutt I've been around thousands of years before you so shut your fucking mouth
How the fuck u been around so long and didn't have the common sense to get a nice spoiler instead of that wrecked ugly shit that's on your car. Get the fuck out of here. At most you've only been around for like four years.