GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
fucking bury you in Serbia
What does that even mean? Is that supposed to scare me? Is Serbia fucked up? Or will I rise like a zombie? Like what does that mean? If you’re not going to make sense. Don’t @ me. Or I’ll.... fucking.... bury u in Jamaica. I dunno.

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
What does that even mean? Is that supposed to scare me? Is Serbia fucked up? Or will I rise like a zombie? Like what does that mean? If you’re not going to make sense. Don’t @ me. Or I’ll.... fucking.... bury u in Jamaica. I dunno.
remember your a mutt race

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Looks good. The gray is pretty light. I should have gotten those for snows.

What do you think about the window visors? Do they help in the rain? I always leave the windows open a bit when the dog is in the car and the seat is often wet if it rains - even with the windows only an inch or so open.
Love the visors for the dogs. Only con I have is I get a little plastic squeak on the drivers when the window is rolled up. Only really noticeable if my music low or off, but not bad enough that I've messed with it. I normally drive with the window cracked anyhow.

In the rain they're great, I've had all 4 cracked with the dogs in the back while raining. Just don't open them too wide or you will get some drainage/streams when you come to a stop - Maybe a 1/2 inch or so lower than the outside deflector is as low as i've gone with no issues.

Great with the dogs when parking for short trips as I can leave the windows down lower without risk of them shoving their head out or someone shoving their hand in. Other than that, it's just the usual slightly louder wind noises at speed with the windows up - again nothing the radio can't fully cover at normal volume.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I hate raciest Cubans like you thast forget there you half or more blooded Spanish embrace
Your spelling is fucked. But just so u know. You're the racist one. All those racist slurs u threw at me. And not once did I say a single racist thing about u.

U and anotero would get along famously. Y'all both racist as fuck.

Also fuck u.

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
your whi
Your spelling is fucked. But just so u know. You're the racist one. All those racist slurs u threw at me. And not once did I say a single racist thing about u.

U and anotero would get along famously. Y'all both racist as fuck.

Also fuck u.
your just a fuck idiot go shovel snow you faggit

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
your whi

your just a fuck idiot go shovel snow you faggit
First of all, u spelled that word wrong. Secondly that's a terrible word to use.

You're lucky the moderators are ok with people throwing racial slurs at other people on this thread. It's a line I personally won't cross. It's unfortunate that the moderators won't even consider drawing that line either. It let's bitches like u gain a false sense of power and a fake sense of accomplishment too.

What? Racists don't like snow either? Does anotero feel the same way about snow? Can you ask for me? 😆

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Well, I figured I'd come in here in the middle of the night and shitpost a bunch of juvenile, racist gibberish from way out of left field, but it looks like it's been handled...

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
First of all, u spelled that word wrong. Secondly that's a terrible word to use.

You're lucky the moderators are ok with people throwing racial slurs at other people on this thread. It's a line I personally won't cross. It's unfortunate that the moderators won't even consider drawing that line either. It let's bitches like u gain a false sense of power and a fake sense of accomplishment too.

What? Racists don't like snow either? Does anotero feel the same way about snow? Can you ask for me? 😆

Spain dick slapped Cuba with a fat cock