GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Upon further testing the Mayo on the back side of the valves not only eliminated carbon buildup but when run on the dyno when the valves would open there is a 25 HP gain from the Mayo vapors being sucked into the combustion chamber. This eliminates the need for a stage 1 tune and keeps your warranty intact. It's like killing 3 birds with one stone. No carbon, increased HP and protecting your warranty.

Don't forget having easy access to one of the top condiments.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I remember playing Ghostbusters on the family Commodore.
C64 is one of the most under appreciated computers in history. It was amazing in its day and cheaper than Apple's offerings of the day.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
You better be careful....I put meat in my grilled cheese before and these savage barbarians bit my head off for calling it a grilled cheese instead of a melt.

I would give real $ for a patti-melt right now

MASH. Has anyone actually listened to the lyrics on the MASH theme song? I can see why they didn't use the lyrics on the MASH TV show.

Movie version is better than TV version but I prefer dark humor
Oh, and zrickety is Frank Burns.
in Movie Frank is played by Robert Duval and his character is so unhinged. I wish it was a bigger part.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Boys. Neuspeed rse10’s or konig ampliforms.

I have about white gti and I wanna go for the matte bronze. Honesty is appreciated. This is a safe place.

if I go neuspeed it’ll be 18x8 and on 235/35/18

if I go konig it’ll be 18x8.5 and on 245/35/18
I've got a Mk6, but I've got that same spec Ampliform in bronze on a black car, with 235/40 Michelin PS A/S 4s. Absolutely love the fitment, love the color combo. My last wheels were boat anchors (~28 lb per) and these Ampliforms save about 10 lb per corner.
PXL_20210301_165001521-01-01.jpeg

I mean yes the RSE10's look amazing and I actually wanted a set but it seems to be the "go to" VW wheel option (for good reason) so I'd get something different. Either of those would look awesome tho.

I really love the look of RPF1's on a GTI. They are sorta played out in the JDM world but not in VW. For a MK6 they take too much work to get them to fit well and I don't think they sit flush more poke.

View attachment 205144

I also have a black car with white the wheels might get washed out some if you don't get colored ones.
I really wanted RPF1s. So badly. But the face on the 18x8 model looks so, so bad -- the 18x9 face is the perfect one (shown in this photo with +35), but I refused to run 215 or 225 tires on a 9" wheel, which is what was needed to make these fit. The 18x9 RPF1s need at least a 245 tire, imo. That was not happening on this car without some serious fender pulling.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But does it really have a mk6 motor? We'll never know.
I know I'm met with extreme skepticism here, but I did document the engine rebuild. It used to be in my sig...

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
All along I've hated trump, and thought biden sucked all the same minus the whole inciting riots etc. His policies are bogus. A lot of people voted for him because of his stance on stimulus shit. Straight from the democrats very own sky daddy shaun king...

Biden is bootleg.
View attachment 205175
Some context in case people aren't following:

House passed the bill saying that anyone making up to 75k gets a $1400 check, with a gradual phase out until 100k (single tax payer income numbers). The Senate changed the phase out ceiling to 80k, the lower ceiling is still 75k.
Biden never said anything about $2k checks... that was Trump in a last ditch effort to get some support.
As for lowering the limit.... goddammit. The next people that need to be replaced are the moderate Democrats (AKA Republican Lite) that pushed for this for no good fucking reason. Like, sure a single person making 100k in Iowa very likely does not need a $1400 check. But the same person making $100k in San Francisco? LA? NYC? They very well might need this check. This move is completely forgetting about those of us living in high COL areas.

The moderate Dems wanna not step on too many toes like always, when this is not the fucking time to be nice. Keep doing this shit and we'll lose Congress next election. The cycle continues. Maybe they wouldn't feel so pressured to tip toe so softly if the Senate split weren't balancing on a razor's edge? I don't know.

I'm also concerned about the House bungling the minimum wage part of that bill. They've made a lot of people angry. Still waiting on nuking the filibuster -- that would fix and erase a lot of this hemming and hawing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Some context in case people aren't following:

House passed the bill saying that anyone making up to 75k gets a $1400 check, with a gradual phase out until 100k (single tax payer income numbers). The Senate changed the phase out ceiling to 80k, the lower ceiling is still 75k.
Biden never said anything about $2k checks... that was Trump in a last ditch effort to get some support.
As for lowering the limit.... goddammit. The next people that need to be replaced are the moderate Democrats (AKA Republican Lite) that pushed for this for no good fucking reason. Like, sure a single person making 100k in Iowa very likely does not need a $1400 check. But the same person making $100k in San Francisco? LA? NYC? They very well might need this check. This move is completely forgetting about those of us living in high COL areas.

The moderate Dems wanna not step on too many toes like always, when this is not the fucking time to be nice. Keep doing this shit and we'll lose Congress next election. The cycle continues. Maybe they wouldn't feel so pressured to tip toe so softly if the Senate split weren't balancing on a razor's edge? I don't know.

I'm also concerned about the House bungling the minimum wage part of that bill. They've made a lot of people angry. Still waiting on nuking the filibuster -- that would fix and erase a lot of this hemming and hawing.
December 28 and no less than 3 times in January, Slow Joe mentioned $2k checks. Easy to Google.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
December 28 and no less than 3 times in January, Slow Joe mentioned $2k checks. Easy to Google.
People like you taking things out of context, like always. $1400 + $600 = $2000.

The plan was never about an extra $2000 check. It was to top up the malnourished $600 checks that the Trump admin barfed out late last year.

Easy to Google.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All along I've hated trump, and thought biden sucked all the same minus the whole inciting riots etc. His policies are bogus. A lot of people voted for him because of his stance on stimulus shit. Straight from the democrats very own sky daddy shaun king...

Biden is bootleg.
View attachment 205175
600 + 1400 =

Do I need to make it multiple choice?