GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nope. Commissaries are run by The Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)out of Fort Lee VA. AAFES (Army & Air Force Exchange Service) is an independent military command that was established in 1885 by General Order 46 of the War Department. AAFES and the sister agencies NEX/MCX/CGX run and operate the major concessions overseas (BK, BR, Popeyes, Franks franks, Anthony's World Famous Pizza etc.) and the employees of both the commissary and the exchanges are government employees.It is a mixed bag in the US - some are run by AAFES and some are independent.

I spent 15 years working for the Exchange - most of the time in the legal office.

As a little factoid, AAFES Europe ran the worlds largest bakery and ice cream plant in Grünstadt Germany, making their own name brand stuff along with Baskin Robbins, Weight Watchers and Breyers under license and the bakery did (IIRC) Sara Lee and Wonder bread with weekly deliveries of fresh bread to embassies worldwide via train, truck and planes. AAFES had the largest fleet of trucks in Germany with about 2000 GMC tractors and 4000+ trailers. AAFES had an exemption to allow their trucks on the Autobahn on weekends.
I stand corrected then 👍🏽

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Now you know how we've felt all year reading your "No you are" posts.

IB "your posts are boringer"
That's your pet line not mine. Do you mean more boring? I will give you props for making up words though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's your pet line not mine. Do you mean more boring? I will give you props for making up words though.

Dude, 70% of your posts are nothing but "no you are". It's funny you recognize that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dude, 70% of your posts are nothing but "no you are". It's funny you recognize that.
Providing further evidence that you not only have a problem with math but reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points either.

And now this thread is back on track. Good job.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Providing further evidence that you not only have a problem with math but reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points either.

And now this thread is back on track. Good job.

Maybe you have learned how to troll?

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Jim. Put your hand on your conscious. Just for a sec.

Dude. Your posts. They’re boring. Shit man, zrick brings in some real interesting shit in his posts. They’re all fake but his posts move me. In a way.

your posts are vanilla ice cream. With vanilla sprinkles.

FROSTYmk7.5

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7.5 golf gti 6MT
Jim. Put your hand on your conscious. Just for a sec.

Dude. Your posts. They’re boring. Shit man, zrick brings in some real interesting shit in his posts. They’re all fake but his posts move me. In a way.

your posts are vanilla ice cream. With vanilla sprinkles.
I like vanilla ice cream.... with sprinkles

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1609631749420.jpg