GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I noticed 98% of the yard signs were taken down over the weekend (it was stupid nice in CT). To me it's more telling than the news, the fat lady has sung it's over.

A neighbor of mine put up a trump sign the day before the election and took it down 1 day after...

Embarassed to support the cheeto

Last edited:

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 12.24.56.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes it does.
1,300 in our plant.
We also wear masks now for last two months.
Only at our desk can we remove.
Few get it at work, but they do get to go home, so most catch it at other places as they still want to go on vacation, to events and other gatherings.
How many of these 1300 have died?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Media pushing 'President Elect ' Biden. Whining about how he can't get resources.
1- He is not yet President elect
2- There is no such office
Fake news pushing a fake President from a fake election.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You still haven't answered where you saw that Trump was going to use the military with regards to the election results.

Where did I say that I saw that?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ok, so where do the humans with brains get the news?

Dude, you're crying about this even though your guy won. Lmao. Were polling locations not open all over the place?

So as long as your guy wins, election fraud should be ignored? I'm not sure if you're aware, but Miami is full of old people, and depending on who you listen to, there might be a pandemic going on. Say they could just go wait for hours in line on election day is disingenuous.