GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Investment opportunity for Zrick.

Only merica made stuff dammit! Flags, just US, MAGA and confederate not BLM or Pride ones. I'm sure all the flag code rules will be broken.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

1618372503821.png

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn
Going with the current name of this thread I agree 100%, As a pure bread Canuck we can sense an American in our presence. our country does not have enough cheese for all you. sorry, but if you do come please bring Megan fox or Riley Reid.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
this was not a post I expected from you

It was discussed before. There are so many programs and outreach for homeless vets it’s mind boggling. So much there is a choice to change. There are limiting factors, be it a feature of addiction, mental health, or the unwillingness to meet the requirements of the program, but each has a choice. I have empathy for those in this group, but when I was homeless, prior to service, I didn’t have the amazing opportunities available to me. I am sorry that I am critical of this group, but they truly choose not to take advantage of their options.

The other group are those kicked out Dishonorable, Bad Conduct, Other than Honorable, fraudulent enlistment, etc that are not entitled to these benefits/programs by the virtue of their choices in service. This is the group I have zero empathy for.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Investment opportunity for Zrick.

Only merica made stuff dammit! Flags, just US, MAGA and confederate not BLM or Pride ones. I'm sure all the flag code rules will be broken.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

View attachment 210195
I've been saying for years that we need a website that sells USA goods...I'd be happy with one that just listed country of origin. I'll gladly give Mexico, Canada, even Taiwan my business before I buy junk from China.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
this was not a post I expected from you
You haven't been paying attention...

Zrick villain list-
#1 Gretafan99
#2 Corprick
#3 cb1111
#4 oddspyke
#5 Phur

Everybody else lacks that homeless person stamina.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Lmao @ "junk" from China

What a fucking antiquated viewpoint. Like you are living in the year 1998

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lmao @ "junk" from China

What a fucking antiquated viewpoint. Like you are living in the year 1998
I'm in the present. Literally everything from China falls apart in days, except for the iPhone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here is another one, just like DMX. I'm not 'talking to co-workers' like Corprin the credible undertaker, but I am listening to the people.

1618403486014.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Adverse reactions so 'rare,' everyone is talking about them.

1618403716880.png