GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@torga The 'Trump Admin' you refer to are Congress. Most of those swamp creatures were there before the great Orange took office, and most of them are still there now.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Where did you get the Wolfsburg center caps?
Aliexpress or eBay, can't remember which. I'd dig up the order info for you, but the red is totally faded off already, so I don't think I'd recommend the ones I got. On the upside, they were like $15, so it's not a big loss.

Edit: found them! Only $6.99, so really not worried they didn't last. Not on eBay anymore though. Here's a screenshot in case that helps you find something similar.
Screenshot_20210304-123407.png

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I hope everybody starts their day off right!

View attachment 205166
did you intentionally make a PacMan pattern with blueberries or happy coincidence? CSB: I have the image of Jesus on my sack
Thread comes together over 17" wheels. Zrickety still hasn't paid. Trump not taking office today.

Did I miss anything? I want to help Mud catch up.
TY
All along I've hated trump, and thought biden sucked all the same minus the whole inciting riots etc. His policies are bogus. A lot of people voted for him because of his stance on stimulus shit. Straight from the democrats very own sky daddy shaun king...

Biden is bootleg.
View attachment 205175
I'll support the $2000 checks if you admit the moon landing was real

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Chipotle chili for lunch, a la Blue Apron.
IMG_20210304_121424270.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'll support the $2000 checks if you admit the moon landing was real
Naw. I've been employed the whole time, would rather see that money go to people who need it, and don't qualify for it anyways.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You have your nose up bidens taint like Zrick has his nose in trump's taint. How's it smell in there? Like mayo and old person I'd guess.
No I don't. I think Biden is a centrist and I would have loved to see Sanders win. Biden will serve his term and not leave the country a smoldering dumpster fire, like Trump did, but that's about it. I didn't really expect much.

That doesn't mean your false equivalencies have merit though.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@torga The 'Trump Admin' you refer to are Congress. Most of those swamp creatures were there before the great Orange took office, and most of them are still there now.
So you don't know that the executive and legislative branches aren't the same thing?

Figures, you don't know how literally anything works, so can't expect you to understand this.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
No I don't. I think Biden is a centrist and I would have loved to see Sanders win. Biden will serve his term and not leave the country a smoldering dumpster fire, like Trump did, but that's about it. I didn't really expect much.

That doesn't mean your false equivalencies have merit though.
So is it mayo and old person?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’m also grabbing new shoes for the Rabbit this spring. I didn’t like the reports of bending/cracking with neuspeed wheels. Especially for designs I don’t really care for. I’ve settled in some OZ Racing because I think they are awesome.

Tempted to go to 17” but I may upgrade the brakes later and I got caught on my G37 with 17” winter wheels and not fitting over my BBK.... something the Rabbit may see one day.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614881242960.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
In case you somehow missed the last 4 years with your head so far up your ass, we've had a GOP Senate majority that bent to the Orange's will.
They are no longer the majority.

So yes, the "Trump Admin". I stand by that statement.