GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., who has recently receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations, attended an oil heiress's wedding in San Francisco on Saturday that was officiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. "

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-gavin-newsom-nowhere-to-be-found-for-more-than-a-week

Tells you everything about "green" politics and who it really helps.
It is all about the elites and not about the people. Think of all the super rich and which way they lean and vote, that tells you everything.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Blows @MagicMK out of the water, thinking that he's somehow helping poor people in the way he votes. Proves what I've been saying, both parties are for themselves and do not act in the interests of the people they represent.
Exactly. And it's why I'm for term limits. I know term limits wouldn't solve all of the problems but it would certainly help. They wouldn't be in office long enough to get pet projects passed.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Image-1.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Well, anecdotally I can say that the vaccine is a sham. I am fully vaccinated for COVID (3.5 weeks after second shot) and I just tested positive for COVID. I won't be getting a booster.
how severe are your symptoms? I get your point, and am not really promoting the vaccine anymore (it is an exercise in futility either way) but the point of the vaccine is not to shield you from ever contracting the virus, but to limit the severity of its effects.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
how severe are your symptoms? I get your point, and am not really promoting the vaccine anymore (it is an exercise in futility either way) but the point of the vaccine is not to shield you from ever contracting the virus, but to limit the severity of its effects.
Yeah, yeah. According to Australia, to get the super-pooper immunity, you should go and purposefully contract covid after getting the jab. This whole vaccine spectacle is a fucking joke. Always has been.