GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well, I heard if we mortgage future generations' income on an infrastructure bill, it will solve everything now.
You must have accidentally ended up on the wrong station. 😂

They even have the so called infrastructure bill tied to the ability to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices with the pharmaceutical industry. Because pharmaceutical donates millions to candidates.

npace

Autocross Champion
You must have accidentally ended up on the wrong station. 😂

They even have the so called infrastructure bill tied to the ability to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices with the pharmaceutical industry. Because pharmaceutical donates millions to candidates.
NPR wouldn't lie to me. They're publicly funded, so there's no inherent bias.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Exactly how is this fake news? Police officers are overwhelmingly Republican. Republicans are unvaccinated at much higher rates than Democrats. Unvaccinated police officers that are also not wearing protective masks are dying due to COVID infections. 1 + 1 = 2.
Logical thinking.
If police were seeing their colleagues dying of COVID, and the vaccine was 'safe and effective,' wouldn't they be lining up to get it??
Obviously this is not the case.
Just like the news that aspirin was helping COVID patients, the next day news 'study says stop taking aspirin.'
YOU are the carbon they want to reduce.
Welcome back.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You can't possibly know this.

Or this.

And this is absurd. You added 3 "facts" into the news quote to make an assertion. Don't get me wrong, the news report, and what you say, might be true, but you're adding statements that are clearly not based in fact or research based on who you like (or don't). There are plenty of left-leaning people avoiding the shot. The republicans not getting the shot thing is misleading yellow journalism at its finest.
Seriously, you'd argue about the sky being blue. Of course the specific voting patterns of police officers is something you'll NEVER get exact data on (and some claim "Independent" but nobody actually votes for Independent candidates); it is widely known that police officers typically vote Republican (guessing at least 3 out of 4). Are you going to argue otherwise? The military is overwhelmingly Republican. The FBI is overwhelmingly Republican (although many likely did not vote for Trump in the last election). And police officers, as a group, are overwhelmingly Republican. If there's a television in any police precinct, I'm pretty sure I can tell you what channel it will be glued to...

If you want to believe in your made up world that police are mostly Democrats and that "Antifa" (whatever that actually means) invaded the Capitol, then enjoy the sky in whatever world you're living... but it ain't Earth.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Logical thinking.
If police were seeing their colleagues dying of COVID, and the vaccine was 'safe and effective,' wouldn't they be lining up to get it??
Obviously this is not the case.
Just like the news that aspirin was helping COVID patients, the next day news 'study says stop taking aspirin.'
YOU are the carbon they want to reduce.
Welcome back.
No, because police officers (as previously stated) are largely Republicans that watch Fox News and get the same misinformation the rest of you Republicans get when you watch Fox. It actually does not surprise me at all and I even predicted this issue before the evidence even came out. I knew this would be a problem in the military, as well... highly Republican, and massive Fox News consumers. Again, 1 + 1 = 2.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, because police officers (as previously stated) are largely Republicans that watch Fox News and get the same misinformation the rest of you Republicans get when you watch Fox. It actually does not surprise me at all and I even predicted this issue before the evidence even came out. I knew this would be a problem in the military, as well... highly Republican, and massive Fox News consumers. Again, 1 + 1 = 2.
Republicans listen to the channels they prefer and Democrats do likewise. It doesn't make one party or the either right or wrong. You keep implying since Republicans watch Fox they are wrong. There's very, very few pure news reporting stations today that don't include their take on the news and that's wrong. News shouldn't be a station to sway your opinion. It should be presented in such a straight forward way for you to form your own opinion.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
to strongman arguments for the police, i would also venture to say that as police do a lot of fighting for other peoples freedoms and are highly aware by definition what is and isn't law, are exercising their rights by not getting vaccinated. There is obviously a blend of egocentrism, right wing ideology, and many other forms of media which circulate the broad social group of police, all of which will say their opinions.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If civil rights are 'right wing ideology' I am guilty as charged.

npace

Autocross Champion
Seriously, you'd argue about the sky being blue. Of course the specific voting patterns of police officers is something you'll NEVER get exact data on (and some claim "Independent" but nobody actually votes for Independent candidates); it is widely known that police officers typically vote Republican (guessing at least 3 out of 4). Are you going to argue otherwise? The military is overwhelmingly Republican. The FBI is overwhelmingly Republican (although many likely did not vote for Trump in the last election). And police officers, as a group, are overwhelmingly Republican. If there's a television in any police precinct, I'm pretty sure I can tell you what channel it will be glued to...

If you want to believe in your made up world that police are mostly Democrats and that "Antifa" (whatever that actually means) invaded the Capitol, then enjoy the sky in whatever world you're living... but it ain't Earth.
I mean, you're the one that's always asking for peer reviewed sources, and now you're providing what might constitute anecdotal evidence (I'm being lenient, because "widely known" is BS.... it probably depends a lot on the specific police precinct, sheriffs department, etc). You're making a blanket claim that police are mostly republican, and then claiming that they are dying because that somehow equates to vaccine hesitancy. It's a dishonest argument, and for someone who keeps telling everyone about their two degrees, you should know better.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't care what political party you belong to, if you saw unvaccinated co-workers dying in droves, where the vaccinated did not get sick, you would run to get the vaccine. However, that is not the case. We know breakthrough infections are common, and the vaccinated are super spreaders. In fact, data showing the vaccinated are more likely to get sick. So the mandates have no merit at all.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't care what political party you belong to, if you saw unvaccinated co-workers dying in droves, where the vaccinated did not get sick, you would run to get the vaccine. However, that is not the case. We know breakthrough infections are common, and the vaccinated are super spreaders. In fact, data showing the vaccinated are more likely to get sick. So the mandates have no merit at all.
The evidence is mounting that whatever protection the vaccine provided is wearing off much faster than previously stated. All of the Arizona Cardinals Football team is vaccinated and they had 5 or 6 players and coaches including the head coach for last night's game because of having Covid. Won anyway.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
The active duty force was around 95% vaccinated with at least one dose as of October 1st, which means it's probably already above 90% with both doses as of right now. Again, this isn't (and shouldn't) be a party line issue. Don't you agree that people should have sovereignty over their own body? Tell me why a comedian is making a medical doctor look bad and has to show him actual studies that say the vaccine is a bigger risk for boys under 15 than covid? Especially when that medical doctor's job is to "inform the public" for their own interest. It isn't because of fox news.