GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
50% of Chicago police could be fired over vaccine mandate today.
Also NBC today- 'new study shows COVID leading cause of police deaths'
Fake news is getting pretty desperate.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
CDC- "The vaccine prevents hospitalization and death"
Colin Powell- 💀

1634560539711.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Every time i see the word whistle blower i think of rose in the titanic surrpunded by hundreds of dead frozen people

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm looking forward to better batteries. But we can already make petrol with algae...bio fuel seems like the way forward to me.
Havent heard much about bio fuel but sounds interesting. Yep, current ev technology (and hydrogen fuel tech) is not promising. Not sure yet if we can innovate out of this. Using energy always means using resources. Unless there was an actually carbon and/or resource free way to harness wind, water and solar energy i just dont see a way out of our c9llective race to the bottom.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1634564929394.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Havent heard much about bio fuel but sounds interesting. Yep, current ev technology (and hydrogen fuel tech) is not promising. Not sure yet if we can innovate out of this. Using energy always means using resources. Unless there was an actually carbon and/or resource free way to harness wind, water and solar energy i just dont see a way out of our c9llective race to the bottom.
Responsible living. Humanity produces a bunch of useless junk that we buy and throw away. Disposable. Planned obsolescence. If we built stuff to last and less frivolous garbage (mostly made in China btw) the planet would be infinitely better off.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
50% of Chicago police could be fired over vaccine mandate today.
Also NBC today- 'new study shows COVID leading cause of police deaths'
Fake news is getting pretty desperate.
Exactly how is this fake news? Police officers are overwhelmingly Republican. Republicans are unvaccinated at much higher rates than Democrats. Unvaccinated police officers that are also not wearing protective masks are dying due to COVID infections. 1 + 1 = 2.

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
all i gotta say is, i think it would be a bigger public health concern if suddenly thousands of police officers went missing.

npace

Autocross Champion
Police officers are overwhelmingly Republican.
You can't possibly know this.

Republicans are unvaccinated at much higher rates than Democrats.
Or this.

Unvaccinated police officers that are also not wearing protective masks are dying due to COVID infections. 1 + 1 = 2.
And this is absurd. You added 3 "facts" into the news quote to make an assertion. Don't get me wrong, the news report, and what you say, might be true, but you're adding statements that are clearly not based in fact or research based on who you like (or don't). There are plenty of left-leaning people avoiding the shot. The republicans not getting the shot thing is misleading yellow journalism at its finest.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm looking forward to better batteries. But we can already make petrol with algae...bio fuel seems like the way forward to me.
Bio and unfortunately they didn't continue pursuing hydrogen from the 50's Chrysler turbines and even fossil fuels in ICE engines could have achieved over 100 MPG if mileage had been the priority. It wouldn't have been any fun for us but we wouldn't be having electric cars shoved down our throats knowing it's not the solution.

npace

Autocross Champion
Bio and unfortunately they didn't continue pursuing hydrogen from the 50's Chrysler turbines and even fossil fuels in ICE engines could have achieved over 100 MPG if mileage had been the priority. It wouldn't have been any fun for us but we wouldn't be having electric cars shoved down our throats knowing it's not the solution.
Well, I heard if we mortgage future generations' income on an infrastructure bill, it will solve everything now.