GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your government. Explain to me why wtc7 fell but wasn't hit by a plane. Or how on earth a plane vanishes into thin air without leaving a trace after hitting the pentagon. Planes leave wreckage when they crash.
HOLY CRAP! Critical thinking FTMFW!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I could start another 700 page thread about 9/11...don't get me started. @jay745 is right on the money.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
HOLY CRAP! Critical thinking FTMFW!!!
Wow wow wow internet high five. It's so silly to me that people believe the cover up, the first time I heard them say how they magically found the "terrorists" passports laying in the street I started cracking up. Is this Saturday night live? Everything else burned up so hot that a fucking building melted, but the passports survived......LOL gotta be a special kind of moron to believe that. Sorry Keehs360

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607053012425.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You watch too much Fox News.

I don't watch any news. I read the newspaper and hear whatever news broadcasts there are on the radio station I'm listening to while I'm making deliveries. I haven't seen a TV news channel in years. Actually when I leave for work in the morning I'm listening to satellite channels until afternoon and don't hear any news.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Having personally talked to the bad guy money man, and some of the other 9/11 planners/back up pilots in training, personally, I don’t believe it was that much of an inside job.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your government. Explain to me why wtc7 fell but wasn't hit by a plane. Or how on earth a plane vanishes into thin air without leaving a trace after hitting the pentagon. Planes leave wreckage when they crash.

Oh I see it's my government. I'm not going to waste my time responding to your nonsensical post.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Having personally talked to the bad guy money man, and some of the other 9/11 planners/back up pilots in training, personally, I don’t believe it was that much of an inside job.
How does a plane vanish without leaving a single piece behind? We might disagree, and I probably wouldn't like you in person being a cop and all but I do generally view you as a person of intelligence. So enlighten me, I'm working on my magic act and would love to know how a plane vanishes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How does a plane vanish without leaving a single piece behind? We might disagree, and I probably wouldn't like you in person being a cop and all but I do generally view you as a person of intelligence. So enlighten me, I'm working on my magic act and would love to know how a plane vanishes.

So it was all fake live video we were watching?